• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Donations for Plugins/Addons/Themes

hhlac

Aug 12, 2023
Is it not better to have a donations for Plugins/Addons/Themes so that the item can be purchased by multiple people donating. Babiato then purchases said theme for release for download and update. Makes sense.

Say you have 20 people donating £1 for a plugin (example) that cost £20 it wouldn't be so bad and more people would probably donate this way to get desired plugin.

There could be a page where it displays the list of items and then how many people have donated and the target to go e.t.c e.t.c.

Just an idea.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
i mean
you suggesting it to babiato?

if i not wrong
some of plugin already purchased by some people who about to null that
so it's already in every "poster" account

for babiato... i think it's complicated... they can got "freeze" on his paypal etc if they using it like that
i myself on reshare.pm using just crypto

I understand, what happens if someone else does it to take care of the plugin purchases ? then they upload to babiato ready to be checked and nulled? It's cheaper if people all chip in to donate for plugins / themes etc.

Donations for certain plugins could be a good idea!

Last edited:
I understand, what happens if someone else does it to take care of the plugin purchases ? then they upload to babiato ready to be checked and nulled?

Donations for certain plugins could be a good idea!
alot good idea doesn't even pass the "reach realisticly"
sadly that's what we know in the world

alot of people starving to dead
all we can do is just spend 1$/month to donate

but the problem still there
and the issue still not solved

donation isn't that simple
but indeed it's good idea....

why you u just donate to babiato
like me

why you u just donate to babiato
like me

Babiato don't purchase scripts do they? It's mainly people sharing them or am I wrong?

The reason I ask is because I was going to ask about people who might want to chip in / donate to purchase a lifetime subscription to bootstrap made templates. We could buy this and share all 91 templates to babiato.

or if anyone has a pro version of any of these templates would you mind sharing please?

Thanks

Last edited:
This is the code inside the free version;

This is the code inside the free version.

<?php
/**
* Requires the "PHP Email Form" library
* The "PHP Email Form" library is available only in the pro version of the template
* The library should be uploaded to: vendor/php-email-form/php-email-form.php
* For more info and help: https://bootstrapmade.com/php-email-form/
*/

We already have some plans for something similar due early next year ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock