• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not Receiving Update Emails for Plugins or Themes

Pavel Korchagin

Jul 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I've encountered an issue where I haven't received any update emails for plugins or themes for several days now. I've checked my Gmail, and there are no such emails in the spam folder. I'm using a Google email account, and all other emails seem to be coming through without any issues.

I've double-checked my email settings, and everything seems to be in order.

I'm posting here in the community to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue or if anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this problem. It's crucial for me to stay updated with the latest plugins and themes for my website, and the lack of these emails is causing a lot of inconvenience.

Any help or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

I could not understand that why you were get emails when plugins/theme has update? Is there any special thing for receiving emails?
I'm asking that because I never get such an email when plugin/theme has new version. Only I'm getting wordpress core updates emails which is normal.

Reactions: Pavel Korchagin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock