• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Domestika]Pop-Up Book Creation

ddpanda

BlockeD!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
FrYQHQH.png

Pop-Up Book Creation
A course by Silvia Hijano Coullaut , Editorial Designer
https://www.domestika.org/en/courses/958-pop-up-book-creation

26DJfodQ_o.png

Reactions: okiedokie and RH30
Thank you very much!

Do you know any way to quickly download the domestika courses? I have a few that I would be willing to share.

Thank you very much!

Do you know any way to quickly download the domestika courses? I have a few that I would be willing to share.
Since all the videos of Domestika are hosted by Vimeo, you can search for "Vimeo Video Downloader" extension for your browser and save those videos to your local hard-disk.

Reactions: okiedokie
downloading the videos is not the problem.

To download all the videos, all you have to do is find the code for the video through the subtitle code in the html. Vimeo is not encrypting the videos links or anything... There´s no security whatsoever over the video files... Once you have the full link, you can download them through youtube-dl with all subtitles.

I wanted an easy way to rip the full content of the course. Including the text part where they give instagram links, books references and a whole lot more information about the topic.

I´ve found that the external references given through the text parts are sometimes better than the course itself.

Also, if you don´t know the native language of the teacher, the subtitles are pretty crappy and probably done through google translate as there are a *LOT* of errors and mistranslations.

Reactions: IAmBackAgain
downloading the videos is not the problem.

To download all the videos, all you have to do is find the code for the video through the subtitle code in the html. Vimeo is not encrypting the videos links or anything... There´s no security whatsoever over the video files... Once you have the full link, you can download them through youtube-dl with all subtitles.

I wanted an easy way to rip the full content of the course. Including the text part where they give instagram links, books references and a whole lot more information about the topic.

I´ve found that the external references given through the text parts are sometimes better than the course itself.

Also, if you don´t know the native language of the teacher, the subtitles are pretty crappy and probably done through google translate as there are a *LOT* of errors and mistranslations.
I have started following you here and am waiting for you to post the courses...

Reactions: okiedokie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock