• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
hi how are you? I need your help to test this script. when a client registers this error appears .. who can help me?

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException
Route [seller.support] not defined. (View: /home/detiendi/public_html/script/resources/views/layouts/partials/sidebar.blade.php)

hi how are you? I need your help to test this script. when a client registers this error appears .. who can help me?

Route [seller.support] not defined. (View: /home/detiendi/public_html/script/resources/views/layouts/partials/sidebar.blade.php)
it's because web.php is not updated
we're waiting for the edited one

hello there, please upload web.php file for v 3.0 , because there is some errors with the old one. thanks

hello there, please upload web.php file for v 3.0 , because there is some errors with the old one. thanks
Waiting the developer release update files and guide (i can't do a fresh install).
I'll update my installation and share web.php.

Reactions: mutaman
Here is the proper nulled version for v3.0, in this release i also fixes the database and script directory being deleted, tested it on live server almost 3 days now and it still running without any issue, you guys can try it. But web.php (route) still not update yet as we still waitng for it, u can always overwrite that file later.

Always practise this: Backup your site before upgrade or try it in development server first :)

DOWNLOAD:
remember what files is for database fix? in the aftermoon i refill the web.php file :)

remember what files is for database fix? in the aftermoon i refill the web.php file :)
please try it first on development site, so far 4 days tested it still ok but im not sure let wait few more days to confirm..

Reactions: jaguarao

yes i can confirm this and also plan edit bugs..

hi, thank you for this. Can you confirm that the subdomains work fine? I was testing version 2.6.1 and it worked
In this version that I just downloaded and I try when I create the subdomain from my hosting, the user does not enter. I am doing something wrong?
it working good to me, make sure subdomain Document Root is same with your dokans installation directory

it working good to me, make sure subdomain Document Root is same with your dokans installation directory
hi bro, Sorry to bother you, but in the store owner settings section, it does not save the changes. and when the payment is made in my case I use Mercadopago, I get an error, it does not update the plan or the payment

hi bro, Sorry to bother you, but in the store owner settings section, it does not save the changes. and when the payment is made in my case I use Mercadopago, I get an error, it does not update the plan or the payment
what error did u get? it fresh install or u update manually? can u check debug mode is set to false

what error did u get? it fresh install or u update manually? can u check debug mode is set to false
1 in the section settings of the owner's part of the shop. he doesn't keep the changes.
2 when payment is made to update a plan generates an error and no payment is reached at admin or the plan is updated either

1 in the section settings of the owner's part of the shop. he doesn't keep the changes.
2 when payment is made to update a plan generates an error and no payment is reached at admin or the plan is updated either
Let me try check again, have u check this at developer demo site? not sure it a bug or else but i think in demo site it not allow us to save or do changes in demo mode, but u may try..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock