• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
Not published yet.

Yeah, you were right. But now is published. Please help to post the same in here, so that I can try to null the same. Also, anyway, can you post the web.php after install since you already have the key to authenticate the subscription? Thank you!

screenshot-codecanyon.net-2021.08.02-09_58_27.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fmchawki
Babak updated DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) with a new update entry:

DOKANS v3.0

Download DOKANS v3.0 - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) Nulled Free
v3.0 (core update)

QR Code added.
Automatic store approval.
Custom Domain Request modules.
Custom Domain DNS verification.
Custom Domain request approval modules added for admin.
Registration with a free trial.
Trial alert notice in the seller dashboard.
Subscription expires notice in the seller dashboard.
After Expire subscription store automatically disable.
Seller Support modules.
Custom CSS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

dokans.png I can't get past the .env required permission 777

I've tried everything I can including Google but nothing seems to be working. Like granting full control permissions using properties>security. But it doesn't work.

Please how can I grant this permission. I'm using Windows 10 for local installation.

anyone get it nulled plz ??

Update: The wrong package was uploaded. I Will update the new package soon

Here is the nulled version of 3.0,

Download The Nulled Version

Babak

Can you please add this one to the download section of this thread? coz it is nulled. The current download one is untouched by the developer. Or should I create a new thread for the nulled version?

Hit Like if you liked it
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: fmchawki
Here is the nulled version of 3.0,

Download The Nulled Version

Babak

Can you please add this one to the download section of this thread? coz it is nulled. The current download one is untouched by the developer. Or should I create a new thread for the nulled version?

Hit Like if you liked it ;)
Thank you.
Comparing your package to the main package that was posted previously (Comparing with WinMerge), They are identical. only the timestamps of the files are different. So maybe the main package is nulled either?
Sorry if I don't make any sense.

I noticed that developer has updated the package twice, once on 1st aug and latest update is on 3rd.. maybe @orochimaruz can check that..oh after checked seems the activation verfication checking is also updated by the developer..

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock