• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.4

No permission to download
1- Dears, Dokan considered me as a vendor, i am the site owner and have my own products, can any body help me on this>

I need to separate my products and sales from Dokan calculations.

2- Also i noticed that Vendor can access Media Liberary, I need to disable that and upload directly from his local disk.

Thanks in advance

1- Dears, Dokan considered me as a vendor, i am the site owner and have my own products, can any body help me on this>

I need to separate my products and sales from Dokan calculations.

2- Also i noticed that Vendor can access Media Liberary, I need to disable that and upload directly from his local disk.

Thanks in advance
If you want to fine tune the permissions, your best bet would be User Role Editor, available here at Babiato.

Regarding your products, yes, consider that you have two roles. On one side, you administer the marketplace as the WordPress Admin. On the other side, you show up as a Vendor to the visitors. That is by design. However, as an admin, you have full power on how visitors see your products. You can feature them, use plugins not available to the other vendors (you can make Product Add Ons or Product Bundles available to you but not to vendors, for instance). You just have to work out how you want to manage that.

It all depends on your business model.

Thank you for reply, it is too complicated. trying to read full docs of Dokan, also it seems i should make another user for my shop and be a separate vendor.

Thank you for reply, it is too complicated. trying to read full docs of Dokan, also it seems i should make another user for my shop and be a separate vendor.
Making a different user is a good approach. This way you can diferentiate roles and responsibilities for each user.

Latest version available is v3.4.1 as far as I know
Not quite! :)
v3.4.2 Nov 30, 2021
----------------------------------
- **new:** [Booking] Added accommodation booking for Booking module
- **new:** [Table Rate Shipping] Added distance rate shipping under table rate shipping module
- **new:** [Auction] Added downloadable and virtual product support for auction module
- **new:** [Store Support] Added searching and filtering for support tickets from vendor dashboard
- **new:** Added manual refund button for both admin and vendors. Admin and seller can use this feature to record manual refund.
- **new:** Added a new order note for payment gateways other than Dokan payment gateways.
- **new:** Added API refund support for payment gateways other than Dokan payment gateways. Based on admin settings, if admin approves a refund request, this will be also processed from corresponding payment gateway.
- **new:** [Delivery Time] Made delivery time fields required under checkout page, also added a settings page to make these fields required.
- **update:** Caching Enhancement and Fixes
- **update:** [Store Support] Display user display name instead of username under Get Support popup form.
- **update:** [Store Review] Display user display name instead of username under Store Review popup form.
- **update:** Added necessary tooltip for various Dokan settings.
- **update:** Replaced vendor dashboard dash icons with fontAwesome icons, this was causing conflict with some third party plugins
- **fix:** Disabled bulk action product edit/delete, inline product edit/delete if vendor is not enabled for selling
- **fix:** [Elementor] Fix a conflict with Elementor module and Vendor Analytics module. (Single store page layout was broken)
- **fix:** [Import/Export] Existing categories wasn’t importing while importing products
- **fix:** [Store Support] Fixed WPML conflict for various links (some links wasn’t working if site language is other than English)
- **fix:** Store category search option was throwing error on console
- **fix:** CSV import form is not working when multisite is enabled
- **fix:** Saving announcement as draft wasn’t working
- **fix:** Vendor coupon wasn’t working for variation products

Attachments

• dokan-pro_3.4.2.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 29
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock