• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DM Pilot v4.1.0 Nulled — Instagram Chat Bot, Web Direct Messenger & Scheduled Posts(Not nulled

when installing it gives you undefined index error
there is also no licence key
For error: check your server error log and see what's there.
For license: do make use of your reading skills and read this thread again.

when installing it gives you undefined index error
there is also no licence key

Please make sure you actually read my post. As for the error, I get absolutely none from a second test environment I created just now. I tested on apache and nginx.

Please report back if it works correctly for you :)

• version is 4.0.4 (not 4.1.0)
  • can't upload video (i don't know how to setup)
  • can't load any thumbnail image/video (escapeshellarg() has been disable for security reason)
Code:
seluler.xyz

Attachments

• image (3).png
    image (3).png
    52.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image (2).png
    image (2).png
    8 KB · Views: 29
  • version is 4.0.4 (not 4.1.0)
  • can't upload video (i don't know how to setup)
  • can load any thumbnail image/video (escapeshellarg() has benn desable for security reason)
Code:
seluler.xyz

can't upload video (i don't know how to setup): There is a folder named documentation, if what you're looking for isn't there, I'm sure you can try to contact the developer and he will help you out for stuff you downloaded for free with no support.

can load any thumbnail image/video (escapeshellarg() has benn desable for security reason): This is an error coming from your php conf. I can't help with that. Check if safe_mode is enabled.

For the version, I never said it was 4.1.0. I downloaded the latest archive I got from this thread.

@Weev he is right about version. It is 4.0.4. Compared with untouched 4.0.8 there are a lot of differences between the two. But compared with untouched 4.0.4 there's almost no difference. OP got this from a shat site and got fooled by them.

Edit: you kinda wasted your time on a script version already shared and nulled.

@Weev he is right about version. It is 4.0.4. Compared with untouched 4.0.8 there are a lot of differences between the two. But compared with untouched 4.0.4 there's almost no difference. OP got this from a shat site and got fooled by them.

Do you have the latest version untouched ?

Do you have the latest version untouched ?

Unfortunately no. I get these untouched version from someone that answers really hard, and usually way after they are shared nulled here. I'm not pushing him to answer just notify him about updates and wait for his reply. I'm really glad I do get the untouched versions of some scripts so I don't wanna force my luck :) If it happens to get the code before it's shared here I'll add it to the original post.

Reactions: Weev
Unfortunately no. I get these untouched version from someone that answers really hard, and usually way after they are shared nulled here. I'm not pushing him to answer just notify him about updates and wait for his reply. I'm really glad I do get the untouched versions of some scripts so I don't wanna force my luck :) If it happens to get the code before it's shared here I'll add it to the original post.

Then this is as good as it gets for now :)

Please report back if it works correctly for you :)

I have not installed yet. for version I was got this from someone who said to me that it is v4.1.0 but not nulled. thats why shared here. if it is not 4.1.0 then sorry for that. I will care next time

This is version 4.0.4, those websites you download the files from knowingly bump the version number, it's false advertising and gets them more trafic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock