• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO

Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO v3.3.1

No permission to download
I tested the debloat for woocommerce plugin. It's free and available in the WordPress repo. It's faster and safer to use than the Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO plugin I've used so far, And it has almost all the premium features of the Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO plugin.

I tested the debloat for woocommerce plugin. It's free and available in the WordPress repo. It's faster and safer to use than the Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO plugin I've used so far, And it has almost all the premium features of the Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO plugin.
I was very skeptical with this, so I tested with free "bloat" plugin, and indeed my site was much faster. However, "Freemius Nulled" plugin (from Babiato) was causing fatal error and I couldn't keep both plugins activated (freemius and bloat), so I removed "Bloat" plugin completely. And I noticed that my site is approximately as fast as with the free plugin so right now I don't have this plugin (free nor pro) activated. However, I recommend admin site enhancements plugin that can be found on this forum

Debloat for WooCommerce only has 60+ users, I am afraid it will not update in the future

Reactions: XKRY0[Ita]
Debloat for WooCommerce only has 60+ users, I am afraid it will not update in the future
I am using this plugin on my site now and it is really much better than the Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce plugin. On the other hand, we have been waiting for the update of this plugin in this forum for a long time. debloat for woocommerce plugin is really fast and good plugin and has almost all the features of Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO. I recommend you to try it.

I am using this plugin on my site now and it is really much better than the Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce plugin. On the other hand, we have been waiting for the update of this plugin in this forum for a long time. debloat for woocommerce plugin is really fast and good plugin and has almost all the features of Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO. I recommend you to try it.
I've installed it and it's really good - the only concern is that the number of users is so low that the author may abandon the plugin in the future - I'll watch it for a while before deciding whether to use it permanently. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: amir7raul
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock