• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
Thanks for presenting the latest version, unfortunately we are in Iran and due to unnecessary sanctions we can not use good products from foreign countries

Reactions: marketewp
Is there a good programmer here to help me with one thing for a few $$? A simple matter, I would like the data that is created during registration with Digits (name, surname, phone number) to be additionally saved in another table of the LatePoint script (so that when creating an account it would synchronize it with that database at once). LatePoint connects the customer base with the users, but only the other way around.

Is there a good programmer here to help me with one thing for a few $$? A simple matter, I would like the data that is created during registration with Digits (name, surname, phone number) to be additionally saved in another table of the LatePoint script (so that when creating an account it would synchronize it with that database at once). LatePoint connects the customer base with the users, but only the other way around.
Pm me may be my developer can do

Reactions: magikx
hi guys. my site stop receiving the otp after the update. previous version worked fine with receiving otp for login and sign up. We need to manually reinsert the Firebase Config code again after the update ?

Hi! Any be able share latest addon One Click Login/Signup Addon 3.2 and Additional Fields & Logic Builder Addon 1.7?

Additional SMS Gateways v4.0.2

Attachments

• additional-gateways402.zip
    12.5 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock