• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
i didnt use any extra plugin for optimization . how to fix this issue.
actually I don't know , I just shared my experience regarding this issue it was because JS optimization such as combine and defer and once I stopped JS optimization fo login page then the plugin worked well
regards

actually I don't know , I just shared my experience regarding this issue it was because JS optimization such as combine and defer and once I stopped JS optimization fo login page then the plugin worked well
regards
try to clear browser cache if using cloudflare than purge cache also from cf.. still issue occured than maybe you are trying to use same mobile number and configured firebase OTP.. make sure firebase sending 5 OTP in 1 hour..so you can add your number as test mobile..

Reactions: arjun1994
try to clear browser cache if using cloudflare than purge cache also from cf.. still issue occured than maybe you are trying to use same mobile number and configured firebase OTP.. make sure firebase sending 5 OTP in 1 hour..so you can add your number as test mobile..
actually while sending OTP its only loading for infinite time .

Finally i have purchased the Digits User Approval Add-on. Special Thanks to the person without his help this purchase was not possible @vijay1 and the Magical Person who makes everything possible for us at no cost @NullMaster ... Thanks a lot both of you and @Babak for making this beautiful platform.
This addon keeps deactivating whenever I open the plugin settings, happening with anyone else?

Please , can anyone share the lastest update of DIGITS: One Click Login/Signup Addon 3.1
thanks in advance

not to mention, you really d'best!!! MVP!
enabled BulkSMS gateway by removing the disabled="disabled"

🙏 🙏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

but sadly there's no addo we can configure from it, i'd love to pagelock and conditional logic, I'll buy it then, THANK YOU!!!
have you bought conditional logic addon?

version 7.8.0.3 out (no changelog found)
Update shows in Wordpress plugin update section please update.
Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock