• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

David Perell - Write of Passage

nearandfar

Feb 28, 2021
Hi Guys 👋 as requested, here is the 2019 version of:

David Perell - Write of Passage​

Write of Passage is for anyone who wants to…
  1. Publish quality content on a consistent basis. I’ll teach you a systematic approach to collecting insights and turning them into content on a consistent basis
  2. Build a following that brings you personal and professional opportunities. Your followers will help you find excellent opportunities, including jobs, projects, clients, and sales.
  3. Create intellectual assets that grow in value over time. Your writing will grow into a body of work with a coherent purpose, not just a series of one-off posts.
  4. Connect directly with peers, colleagues, and leaders in your industry. I’ll show you how to use your writing as an introduction to the most interesting people in your industry.
  5. Boost your influence in your field, organization or industry. I’ll show you how to build a reputation as the top authority in your field using evergreen content.
  6. Increase the serendipity and opportunity in your life. Create a life of more surprise, potential, and excitement by harnessing the full potential of the internet.

Edit: ~10 GB of space required

Enjoy and like! (y)

Last edited:
Thank you. Do you have a mega link too? Couldnt figure out how to download as package from send. cm

Can anyone who has downloaded, put it on mega
Mega

small-dancing-girl-3.gif

1. Publish quality content on a consistent basis. I’ll teach you a systematic approach to collecting insights and turning them into content on a consistent basis
  2. Build a following that brings you personal and professional opportunities. Your followers will help you find excellent opportunities, including jobs, projects, clients, and sales.
  3. Create intellectual assets that grow in value over time. Your writing will grow into a body of work with a coherent purpose, not just a series of one-off posts.
  4. Connect directly with peers, colleagues, and leaders in your industry. I’ll show you how to use your writing as an introduction to the most interesting people in your industry.
  5. Boost your influence in your field, organization or industry. I’ll show you how to build a reputation as the top authority in your field using evergreen content.
  6. Increase the serendipity and opportunity in your life. Create a life of more surprise, potential, and excitement by harnessing the full potential of the internet.

Enjoy and like! (y)
Are some of the files removed? It seems that there is not 10 GB of files. Can you please check?

Enjoy and like! (y)
How download

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock