• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme

DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme v4.6.7

No permission to download
tried installing to check ...when it goes to profile installation button is not active countries and required data already installed ....1st option required data :
  • — Chat Sessions (MySQL) table is not created yet
its not getting installed so 3rd option required data and countries option for profile creation is not active any thought ??

tried installing to check ...when it goes to profile installation button is not active countries and required data already installed ....1st option required data :
  • — Chat Sessions (MySQL) table is not created yet
its not getting installed so 3rd option required data and countries option for profile creation is not active any thought ??
+1 Blocked in Same Area by Chat Sessions missing

Cant import any demo theme ....... and ask Purchase Code everytime @Babak

Hello who can configure me the complete WordPresse date book DateBook Datebook thank you all
Jais Datebook V4.6.7 Comlet I give free thank you

Hello I have the WordPress theme Dating V4.6.7 When I make an registration it does not work I don't return the link to confirm linstript if possible an opinion or a help thank you all

whoever has v4.6.8 share it here or in my inbox. I will remove the purchase code requirement for all functionalities and repost

Hello for version 4.6.7 It's not null because he asks for the purchase code thank you

Hello to all the datebook v4.6.7 is not 100% null impossible to make a recording thank you if you have an idea see you soon

Hello, On the theme Datebook V4.6.7 There is a problem on the pluning impossible to do an registration, if a person wants to watch the datebook pluning, thank you all

Hello the plugin Datebook 4.6.7 has a bug, we cannot make registrations thank you if a person know how to do it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock