• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Customize My Account for WooCommerce

Customize My Account for WooCommerce v0.4.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Customize My Account for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Customize My Account for WooCommerce v0.4.1

Download Customize My Account for WooCommerce v0.4.1 Nulled Free
2022-03-16 - v0.4.1

* Fix: Layout issue.
* Fix: Settings modal close button design issue.
* Fix: Button border width customize options issue.
* Fix: Compatibility issue with other WC extensions.
* Dev: Introduced `tgwc_before_account_navigation` and `tgwc_after_account_navigation` action hooks.
* Feature: Content customize options.
* Feature: Navigation wrapper padding and margin options.
* Enhancement - Minify...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: pingelpangel
Thanks a lot,
there is a new update too 0.4.3
*** Customize My Account Page For WooCommerce Changelog ***

2022-08-17 - version 0.4.3
* Feature: Group accordion default state (expanded/collapsed) option.
* Tweak: Only show membership endpoint if user has membership.

DOWNLOAD:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: indiaz

Customize My Account for WooCommerce v0.4.5​

2023-03-14 - version 0.4.5​

• Fix - Jetpack CRM compatibility.
  • Fix - Avatar upload issue.
  • Fix - Custom endpoints not displaying in the admin nav menu area.
is outnow!

Is there anyone has the following plugin?

IconicWP – WooCommerce Account Pages

This plugin is one of the most seamless plugins as it’s fully integrated with WooCommerce, works well with any well-coded theme, and acts as if it’s another WooCommerce functionality – and like not an installed plugin.

What’s different and unique about this plugin is that you not only can set up unlimited pages on the My Account page – but any page you add automatically shows up as a tabbed link.

It’s also a shortcode-friendly plugin as you can easily render the tab links using the shortcode if you’re using a page builder. Moreover, it facilitates page ordering – and all-in-all is an excellent beginner-friendly plugin with a familiar interface.

Top feature: This is the only plugin that lets you use the Gutenberg Editor – making it easy to create custom and dynamic layouts and add content like image galleries or videos in the tabs.

Reactions: power2010
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock