• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Crocoblock JetEngine] Need help with taxonomy + post type + relations

Goreng

May 15, 2022
Hi friends!

I need help on making a listing page (no woocommerce, only listing)
I need something like this, Items are substituted for ease of explanation (sorry for bad graphic)
1653572533703.png
I want to make a archive page with tabs of phone brand type (iphone, samsung, .. etc) that shows the phone generations, So in the "Iphone" tabs it will show iphone 10, iphone 11, etc.
1653573016668.png
Then when you click a certain generation (for example iphone 10) it will go to a single post that has the information of the gen and also list the variations (Gold, silver, plus) in a grid, which when clicked will go to a single page detailing the variation.

The thing im confused is, how to make it in crocoblock jetengine, like which one should be a relations or a taxonomy.

I know this is a very confusing matter, but I hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you :D
* If this kind of post is not allowed, feel free to tell me so I can delete it.

Do u have any sample website that had done this before

Something like this.

For example, they have the categories here (in my case, its the phone brands)
1653575053744.png

And if you choose one, it will show the model page (in my case, its the Iphone 10 with the listing of its variation like gold, silver, plus)
1653575174698.png

And if you click one, it will shows its specification (in my case its iphone 10 gold)
1653575230648.png

I hope this helps for the explanation, I am new to stuff like this so I dont really know what to do

Make the listing type using jet listing, than jet filter to make a filter by category

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock