• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Course Request] CSS for Javascript Developers

hi, the course hasn't been released yet. The official release is set in September I think. The author did open the membership for quite some time in order to test his course and platform. But the official release is yet set in stone

I just bought the course and found out that it's filled with text, playground, code snippet, gif, and illustration. Most chapters doesn't even have videos in them, it's filled with text. I don't think that i can scrape it

Reactions: hawker
I just bought the course and found out that it's filled with text, playground, code snippet, gif, and illustration. Most chapters doesn't even have videos in them, it's filled with text. I don't think that i can scrape it

I love text heavy courses.
I agree that it requires time and effort but it's not too difficult to scrape them.
Here an example

Learn Eleventy From Scratch by Andy Bell​

It is free now but it used to be a paid course.

Easiest method I'd recomment would be to use an extension like MarkDownload for Firefox.
I'm sure there are other extensions like this for other browsers too.

Attachments

• Learn Eleventy From Scratch.zip
    103.7 KB · Views: 21
You can scrape it. A guy on another forum scapred module 0. If possible please do share videos of projects.

Reactions: Alpha71
@falcon1212 HTTrack website copier. It only took 24 seconds to scrape module 0.
(you can check in hts-log.txt file, line number 19). In case you got free time.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock