• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Convert Pro Addon

Convert Pro Addon v1.5.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Convert Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Convert Pro Addon v1.3.5

Download Convert Pro Addon v1.3.5 Nulled Free
Version 1.3.5 April 13, 2020 - Thanks To @medw1311

Fix: SendGrid API Integration - Lists not displayed.
Fix: By default, all the Addons gets activated.
Fix: Mautic Integration - Selected Segments not displayed.
Fix: Infusionsoft Integration - Selected Tags not displayed.
Fix: Showing Notice when Analytics Addon is activated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Convert Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Convert Pro Addon v1.3.6

Download Convert Pro Addon v1.3.6 Nulled Free
v1.3.6 June 08, 2020

Fix: Email notification section - Values not displayed.
Fix: MailChimp Integration - Double-optin - Getting confirmation email even if the user is subscribed.
Fix: MailWizz Integration - Conflict with Connects-MailWizz plugin.
Fix: Sendy Integration issue - Contacts not added.
Fix: Cleverreach Integration - Forms not listed when Double-opt-in selected.
Fix: Aweber Integration - Not getting all the list.
Fix: Mautic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
First I would like to say that I have never had a problem with the plugins from your site. As usual I scan to VirusTotal every time and the first time it scanned positively. Is it safe to use this plugin?

convertpro.jpg

I have been desperately trying to integrate Mautic and Wordpress with beautiful opt-ins with no success. I need help! I am even willing to pay some hours of support. I have tried with Thrive leads with no success, then WP Fluent Forms pro and... NOTHING!, and now convert pro. I loved all the features.

When I integrate with mautic I get no errors. The information just does not appear on my Mautic.

Mautic is functioning properly without any plugin integration. E.g If I just paste the code that I get in Manual copy, the information goes to mautic without any complication. But I want nice forms, pop-ups, etc in my website to integrate with Mautic. Any help???????? Please! I can pay

First I would like to say that I have never had a problem with the plugins from your site. As usual I scan to VirusTotal every time and the first time it scanned positively. Is it safe to use this plugin?

convertpro.jpg
false postivie

I have been desperately trying to integrate Mautic and Wordpress with beautiful opt-ins with no success. I need help! I am even willing to pay some hours of support. I have tried with Thrive leads with no success, then WP Fluent Forms pro and... NOTHING!, and now convert pro. I loved all the features.

When I integrate with mautic I get no errors. The information just does not appear on my Mautic.

Mautic is functioning properly without any plugin integration. E.g If I just paste the code that I get in Manual copy, the information goes to mautic without any complication. But I want nice forms, pop-ups, etc in my website to integrate with Mautic. Any help???????? Please! I can pay
sry i never test it this addon yet hope somecan help u

Attachments

• convertpro-addon-1.4.1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v1.4.2 Untouched - @Babak

Version 1.4.2 August 12, 2020

Improvement: Compatibility to WordPress 5.5.

Attachments

• convertpro-addon-1.4.2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
v1.4.3 Untouched - @Babak

Version 1.4.3 September 14, 2020

Improvement: Sendinblue API V3 support.

Attachments

• convertpro-addon-1.4.3.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Julie Abram
It's not, sweetheart, I need the Addon, not the plugin, I already have version 1.5.3 of plugin, and the addon is not included on the zip file.
I'm not seeing any update...

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Reactions: Babak
v1.4.4 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

Version 1.4.4 December 09, 2020

Improvement: Import CTA templates compatibility with PHP 8.0 - Deprecated: Function zip_open.
Improvement: SendGrid Integration: Added reserved fields for mapping the form fields.
Fix: Added filter to remove unnecessary Convertfox script loader on wp footer.
Fix: Contacts not added to selected Segments in Mautic v3.
Fix: ActiveCampaign Integration: Multiple checkboxes form field values not mapping correctly with AC checkbox field.

Attachments

• convertpro-addon-1.4.4.zip
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alekssl66
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock