• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Contabo Cloud/ VPS Automation for WHMCS

Contabo Cloud/ VPS Automation for WHMCS v2023.2 (v1.6)

No permission to download
as you know, contabo has changed tariffs and prices. In this version of the module, all tariffs and prices have been updated, which makes it possible to quickly launch server sales in your billing. keep the archive updated.

Reactions: Eros3
Friends. Please understand correctly, if these files are decoded, you will firstly spend more money on decoding, and secondly, you will lose further support for the module in working order. Moreover, if you decode these files, you will get a confusing code that cannot be edited since 80% of the code will look like this, functional and then symbols, and so on. It’s easier to buy this module and use it for a whole year with support. Thank you.

thanks for the answer. I'm very glad that you have a personal module. all the best to you)
Thank you and note I am php developer soo I mange in anyway ....and Yeah I can read that functions inside symbol and dots 😂

and i want to correct you one thing nulling and spending money on decoding is costly and not future stable but we are working on something different which dont required decoding anything just plug and play 🙂

Thank you and note I am php developer soo I mange in anyway ....and Yeah I can read that functions inside symbol and dots 😂

and i want to correct you one thing nulling and spending money on decoding is costly and not future stable but we are working on something different which dont required decoding anything just plug and play 🙂
I understand you. great if you are a developer. happy for you.

Hello, who can help me to null this whmcs plugin for vps automation 2024.1?

Attachments

• Contabo Cloud Automation v2024.1.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: Shaltai-Boltai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock