• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard

Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard v2.2.0 Developer Release Code

No permission to download
Babak updated Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard with a new update entry:

Connect v1.2.0 Untouched

Download Connect v1.2.0 - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, Conference, File Sharing Nulled Free
Version 2.1.0 Released on 12 December 2022

*** WARNING ***
* THIS IS A BREAKING UPDATE WITH NON-BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY
* REQUIRES PHP 8.1 NOW
* YOU WILL HAVE TO UPDATE YOUR EXISTING INSTALLATION MANUALLY
* CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOU FACE ANY ISSUES WHILE UPDATING YOUR EXISTING INSTALLATION

*** NEW FEATURES ***
* On-page Configuration Editing on Live Meeting Page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, why nobody sends the full source code? I really need it :( dev said he has the full code available by email, i promise to reward the babiato community if I get it here. 1671533230879.png
I'm going to check if I can get it and I'll share it with you. I have the license purchased 😉

Babak updated Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard with a new update entry:

Connect v2.2.0 Developer Release Code

Download Connect v2.2.0 - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, Conference, File Sharing Nulled Free
v2.2.0 Released on 23 December 2022

*** NEW FEATURES ***
* Send Automatic Meeting Reminder
* Voice Search & Voice Commands
* Whiteboard Collaboration for Participants
* Add To Calendar for Scheduled Meetings
* Add To Calendar on Meeting Invitation Email.
* An option to Use Soketi instead of Pusher (Optional and requires running Soketi Server)
* Voice Command to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this version 2.2.0 https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/hLfxw1Wi/file.html
To skip the purchase key section I edited: config/database.php as follows:

'charset' => 'utf8mb4',
'collation' => 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci',

to:

'charset' => 'utf8',
'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',

Works fine but I do not have the membership and payment gateways on my config menu, how do I activate it?

Any help much appreciated.

I have this version 2.2.0 https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/hLfxw1Wi/file.html
To skip the purchase key section I edited: config/database.php as follows:

'charset' => 'utf8mb4',
'collation' => 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci',

to:

'charset' => 'utf8',
'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',

Works fine but I do not have the membership and payment gateways on my config menu, how do I activate it?

Any help much appreciated.
i'm still stuck here, if i click finish there's a toastr saying server error Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 18.25.59.png

Reactions: lukas.flexyyy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock