• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Combo 1 in 10 | Download File From 10 websites (Freepik, Envato, Artlist, Motion Array,..) | Private Access Downloader⚡ From $35 for 1 Year

Quick review on the seller's service:

Seller's replies are prompt.

I made payment via Paypal and got the Telegram bot running by the next day. I considered very fast in the setup as I didn't check in often after PMs and Payment is made.

A Telegram bot is assigned to me personally. Basically, you copy and paste the URL of the websites they provided in their plan into the message box and enter. Within seconds (literally), a download link is sent over. It's that quick. Download link is valid for 2 minutes. Download speed is pleasantly fast on my end, depending on your ISP speed.

Thanks again @BuiThanhMy !

Quick review on the seller's service:

Seller's replies are prompt.

I made payment via Paypal and got the Telegram bot running by the next day. I considered very fast in the setup as I didn't check in often after PMs and Payment is made.

A Telegram bot is assigned to me personally. Basically, you copy and paste the URL of the websites they provided in their plan into the message box and enter. Within seconds (literally), a download link is sent over. It's that quick. Download link is valid for 2 minutes. Download speed is pleasantly fast on my end, depending on your ISP speed.

Thanks again @BuiThanhMy !
Thank you for your feedback!!

Hello everyone,

I provide premium file download services COMBO 1in10 (Freepik, Envato Elements, Flaticon, Artlist, Motion Array, Storyblock, Vecteezy, Lovepik, Pngtree, Pikbest)
  • DON'T NEED LOGIN ACCOUNT
  • FULL ACCESS WITH 8 WEBSITES
  • FULL LICENSE FILE FOR ALL

My service has been operating for more than 2 years with more than 2000+ active members

Video Demo:

Method download:

• Access to a telegram bot where you can download any of the courses through a direct link

What you need:​

• A telegram account

Payment Methods:

• Paypal
  • Any type of crypto

Plan/Price:

• Download 10 Files/Day:
    • 1 Month - 4$
    • 6 Months - $20
    • 12 Months - $35
-------------------------------------------------
  • Download 20 Files/Day:
    • 1 Month - $6
    • 6 Months - $30
    • 12 Months - $55
-------------------------------------------------
  • Download 40 Files/Day:
    • 1 Month - $8
    • 6 Months - $40
    • 12 Months - $75
-> Limit Download is Total for 10 websites. It's reset about 0h00 UTC

Active Service:
  • About 5 Minutes when Payment done!

Warranty:
  • FULL TIME, refund only if the initial setup doesn't work.
If you have a question, please comment in this Topic. I will reply to you. Thank you so much!!!!!
Could you please reshare your video demo cause I keep watching some annoying unrelated videos. Just post the link. Thank you.

Also, what if someone paid for one plan and wants to switch midstream, is that possible?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock