• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Collab – Online Courses Elementor Template Kit

Collab – Online Courses Elementor Template Kit

No permission to download

gblue

May 2, 2022
gblue submitted a new resource:

Collab – Online Courses Elementor Template Kit - Collab was created for your Online Learning Platform, Online Education, Online School

Collab.jpg

The Collab was created for your Online Learning Platform, Online Education, Online School to learn programming, marketing, data science and other. The Template includes 2 home pages, course list, grid, course details, events, mentor page and blog. Collab Template was created based on the latest trends in design style and typography choices

Pages
  • Home 1
  • Home 2
  • Single Post
  • About
  • Archive
  • Contacts
  • Course Details 1
  • Course...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hey. I can't import it. It either does nothing or gives a popup that something went wrong and I should try again ...
Any idea?

Hey. I can't import it. It either does nothing or gives a popup that something went wrong and I should try again ...
Any idea?
Hi, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the template, it does load normally on a test site, but the site only has a couple of plugins. Very difficult to tell you where your conflict may be. No one else reported anything wrong, so there is probably something to do with your installation, just a quick guess. I had such issues before, mainly for 2 reasons. The first was that due to trying a few template kits on one site, you really start to mess up your installation, and there are conflict issues. The second reason for me was plugin issues. Either the template was trying to load an incompatible plugin or anything of that nature. That is as simple as I can explain.

It's not downloading it's just spinning in the download button and after sometime it gives timeout error

It's not downloading it's just spinning in the download button and after sometime it gives timeout error
I just downloaded it as normal mate. maybe you have something running in the background or an addon that stops the download. check out pop-ups etc. Good luck.

I just downloaded it as normal mate. maybe you have something running in the background or an addon that stops the download. check out pop-ups etc. Good luck.
I also changed my browser and then I click on download but no progress timeout occurred there too can you send the file to my mail ?

I also changed my browser and then I click on download but no progress timeout occurred there too can you send the file to my mail ?
I cant do direct mail sorry. try downloading another template and see if you have the same issue. good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock