• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ColibriSM] Untouched

hello tell me did you install this script ColibriSM v1.2.0 after I installed it, some features of the script are missing, for example, aws cdn ... I'm confused if you can't figure it out... I put it from here
I installed it but i never used any cdn, the installation went really smooth, without errors, so that might be your php version or the missing code, what i can do : i can grab a couple of resources (from other sites, and from babiato and compare the code in case of missing ones) and repair it.

I installed it but i never used any cdn, the installation went really smooth, without errors, so that might be your php version or the missing code, what i can do : i can grab a couple of resources (from other sites, and from babiato and compare the code in case of missing ones) and repair it.
I got access to the developer's admin panel on the demo site and there was access to configuring cdn awz 3 in addition, the user panel has additional tabs ... maybe this is the wrong version or this version is not null

and thank you for answering ... I have already received help from you using another script 🤝 :) 🍻 🖖

Reactions: XZNT
I got access to the developer's admin panel on the demo site and there was access to configuring cdn awz 3 in addition, the user panel has additional tabs ... maybe this is the wrong version or this version is not null
It is Un released version of Colibri Web and the Release is gonna be this week end mostly as per the Developer
The below image is the changelog
20210701-232517.jpg

Reactions: bobikzoza
I tried installing now and its saying access denied
why is that so?

@fredylego
I don't think you are going to get much if any help here to integrate paystack into this script your best bet is to pay a developer to integrate it for you

also the developer of the script ColibriSM is willing to do it as custom work

your other option is to buy the code and request custom work from the developer (mansur_tl)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock