• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ColibriSM - The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform

ColibriSM - The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform V1.4.3 (05 JANUARY 2024)

No permission to download
Hi Hi Can Anyone Help Me On The ColibriSM FFMPEG, After Installation In Windows 10 With Xampp I Send Video And Sound Unable Get Like This

Attachments

• screenshot.2.jpg
    screenshot.2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi Hi, I Here Facing Some Problem Where The FFMpeg Installation Problem. Home Someone Can Help screenshot.2.jpg

My Installation Like Below
Download ffmpeg-5.1-essentials_build.zip from https://www.gyan.dev/ffmpeg/builds

Unzip And Rename the extracted folder to ffmpeg and move it to c:\xampp\htdocs\kakij.com\core\libs\

Now, run cmd as an administrator and set the environment path variable for ffmpeg by running the following command: setx /m PATH "C:\xampp\htdocs\kakij.com\core\libs\ffmpeg\bin;%PATH%"

Restart your computer and verify the installation by running Then Run Command : ffmpeg -version

If OK Then I Open And Login For Try Posting

Reactions: Loki
Hi Hi, I Here Facing Some Problem Where The FFMpeg Installation Problem. Home Someone Can Help screenshot.2.jpg

My Installation Like Below
Download ffmpeg-5.1-essentials_build.zip from https://www.gyan.dev/ffmpeg/builds

Unzip And Rename the extracted folder to ffmpeg and move it to c:\xampp\htdocs\kakij.com\core\libs\

Now, run cmd as an administrator and set the environment path variable for ffmpeg by running the following command: setx /m PATH "C:\xampp\htdocs\kakij.com\core\libs\ffmpeg\bin;%PATH%"

Restart your computer and verify the installation by running Then Run Command : ffmpeg -version

If OK Then I Open And Login For Try Posting
i never try this on localhost, maybe u should try on hosting. good luck

I Did Hosted At Bluehosts And It Was Same, can anyone told me is it cause by configuration. I using php 7.4. Please help

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Can someone please help me. After installation, I am getting this message

This page isn’t working​

domainname redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Anyone Can Help Fix ColibriSM Uploaded Video Thumbnails Not Display Correctly But Able Play Correctly. One Finding Is When Upload Video It Will Getting Page Responsive. Home Someone Can Do Me A Favor. Please Help Me Solved It

I Do Invest On Hosts It On BlueHosts But It Was Not Help At All

Last edited:
Loki updated ColibriSM - The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform with a new update entry:

V1.3.4 (28 DECEMBER 2022)

V1.3.4 (28 DECEMBER 2022)
-[Added] the ability to replenish the wallet by bank transfer
-[Added] the ability to cancel an affiliate withdrawal request
-[Added] the ability to transfer money earned through the affiliate program to the user's main wallet
-[Added] the ability to disable the API from the admin panel
-[Added] the ability to transfer money from a user's wallet to another user
-[Added] ability to disable guest page from admin
-[Added] placeholder for the video poster if there is no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock