• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Codyseller - Google Drive Proxy Player Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your are the great apache brother.
Codyseller - Google Drive Proxy Player

Purchase Link: https://codyseller.com/

Download Links:

Removed

Long Story: This was originally shared on Codester, however for some reason Codester had banned the seller Cody Seller and in doing so he released it privately at his site https://codyseller.com as well as his friends site https://rdigi.store. However he appears to of left with everyones money, closing his site down as well as closing all the support telegram channels, so in doing so I've released it here for everyone to have and perhaps any broken parts if any can be fixed.

There's also two versions one downloaded from Codysellers site and one from Rdigi site, despite them both been V1 of the pro script their both different.

preview-xl_500x500.jpg
Your are the great apache brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway what is the best OS to run this project, ubuntu or centos and what the best web server to use it? NGINX or APACHE?

Anyway what is the best OS to run this project, ubuntu or centos and what the best web server to use it? NGINX or APACHE?
documentation is given in the file, i used ubuntu and apache it works well
Requirements are
$ php7.x
$ mysqli/ curl
$ FFmpeg (If you use hls system)
$ Apache / Nginx (Apache recommended)
$ Shared host / VPS

documentation is given in the file, i used ubuntu and apache it works well
Requirements are
$ php7.x
$ mysqli/ curl
$ FFmpeg (If you use hls system)
$ Apache / Nginx (Apache recommended)
$ Shared host / VPS
what you use one of there project for CODYSELLER or the RDIGI?

It has monetisation built into it with VAST ads and others
due to you, now google will also ban this trick.
Just because codyseller deleted group you came here in search of bug fixes. remember what had happend with juicy codes. due to excessive share google updated its policy and it stopped working. and few coders will fix this script and will start giving services like ukgamer did.
You didn't understand this script is not like other script, themes, plugins.
This script depends on google.
Once this script goes viral google will fix the bypass limit.

Reactions: cornivusTR
due to you, now google will also ban this trick.
Just because codyseller deleted group you came here in search of bug fixes. remember what had happend with juicy codes. due to excessive share google updated its policy and it stopped working. and few coders will fix this script and will start giving services like ukgamer did.
You didn't understand this script is not like other script, themes, plugins.
This script depends on google.
Once this script goes viral google will fix the bypass limit.
He is an idiot. We paid $75 for this script.Due to he, now google will also ban this trick.Indonesians guys will start selling this script.

• Sad
Reactions: DAMON12
He is an idiot. We paid $75 for this script.Due to he, now google will also ban this trick.Indonesians guys will start selling this script.

Okay firstly that's racist presuming that Indonesians are the ones reselling people's scripts, people from all over resell shizz... secondly I have also paid $75 for this... twice for that matter for both CodySeller and Rdigi versions so expecting me to care about your loss of money when I barely care about my own is rediculous.

Also I'm sure you've stolen $100s worth of scripts on here from other developers yet you have a problem with me offering it because it directly affects you is very hypocritical...

This download shall remain up as long as babiato and babak allow it, I will not be made to feel guilty, or bullied into removing this.

I understand this is a toxic paragraph, however its just to clear a few things up

Okay firstly that's racist presuming that Indonesians are the ones reselling people's scripts, people from all over resell shizz... secondly I have also paid $75 for this... twice for that matter for both CodySeller and Rdigi versions so expecting me to care about your loss of money when I barely care about my own is rediculous.

Also I'm sure you've stolen $100s worth of scripts on here from other developers yet you have a problem with me offering it because it directly affects you is very hypocritical...

This download shall remain up as long as babiato and babak allow it, I will not be made to feel guilty, or bullied into removing this.

I understand this is a toxic paragraph, however its just to clear a few things up
what is next? wovie?

what is next? wovie?
Wovie developer is very nice and hasn't belittled me, threatened me or even told me not to... simply just asked so I didn't...

His also offered support on a few things and I've offered help for him on something so no, not wovie (sorry people)

Brother i'm ready to contribute this forum with some premium script
But this script depends on google.
More usage will make google suspicious, even they may get hands on the script and we will suffer.
Sir i am not rich like you, for me even $20 is huge.

Wovie developer is very nice and hasn't belittled me, threatened me or even told me not to... simply just asked so I didn't...

His also offered support on a few things and I've offered help for him on something so no, not wovie (sorry people)
Im not racist.I'm telling the truth.Dollar 9 times more in my country.If I give and receive money, others should also take it.Now google will also ban this trick. Nicely done!

Right not your problem,because you are not using this script, u are using doodstream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themeniko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock