• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CloudOnex Business Suite - Customizable CRM, Billing, Accounting & Project Management Software

CloudOnex - A Revolutionary All-in-one Business Suite To Run Your Entire Business v8.5.2

No permission to download

Please share with me the old version zip file of - CloudOnex Business Suite v4.0.2

Do you know what rows are missing and how to fix this? Much appreciated

ok, so go to your phpmyadmin, then select the database in question once selected on the on the menu on top you have - structure / sql / search / query ....... select SQL and past this and press go this will create the missin
Do you know what rows are missing and how to fix this? Much appreciated

ok, so go to your phpMyAdmin, then select the database in question once selected on the on the menu on top you have - structure / sql / search / query ....... select SQL and past this and press go this will create the missing rows:

check txt attached and images

the products and services will then work but there is a bug in the script it self in my case if i setup the language to English uk the services still work but the products stop working, but if you leave as it is it works fine, maybe on different languages that wont happen but to me when i selected English uk it does break something.

regards

Attachments

• sql 1.PNG
    sql 1.PNG
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
  • sql 2.PNG
    sql 2.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 6
  • sql3.PNG
    sql3.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
ok, so go to your phpmyadmin, then select the database in question once selected on the on the menu on top you have - structure / sql / search / query ....... select SQL and past this and press go this will create the missin

ok, so go to your phpMyAdmin, then select the database in question once selected on the on the menu on top you have - structure / sql / search / query ....... select SQL and past this and press go this will create the missing rows:

check txt attached and images

the products and services will then work but there is a bug in the script it self in my case if i setup the language to English uk the services still work but the products stop working, but if you leave as it is it works fine, maybe on different languages that wont happen but to me when i selected English uk it does break something.

regards
Thanks so much for taking the time however it still didn't work for me using version 8.5.5 looks too buggy may use another instead thanks again.

Ok let me try a fresh install and retry I hope it works as this software is perfect for what it does
Tried the fresh install however same issue while adding a product or service it freezes

Added the SQL lines

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-27 171100.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-27 171100.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock