• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cicool - Page, Form, Rest API and CRUD Generator

Cicool - Page, Form, Rest API and CRUD Generator v.3.4.4

No permission to download
already made a post, but description key cannot show
Hi buddy...in order to get the decryption key, you need 1 resource in your account...hmm, do you have anything to share which useful to the community? maybe it would be the best time to share it...

Reactions: Efacid
Hello, how can I find the password? I couldn't find a way for this. Can you help me?

Hello, how can I find the password? I couldn't find a way for this. Can you help me?

PASSWORDS / DECRYPTIONKEYS:​

If u pass the requirements u`ll find the passwords/decryptionkeys in the "Overview" / "Update" section of the ressource.

View hidden content is available for registered users!
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 60 days since registration, and now you have X days.
Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have X resources.

NO BEGGING FOR PASSWORDS OR KEYS PLS

@Efacid bro can you reupload the file, I guess 1 file is missing, and we are getting the above mentioned error. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Efacid
@Efacid bro can you reupload the file, I guess 1 file is missing, and we are getting the above mentioned error. Thanks in advance
Reupload the file from fresh codecanyon download. Pls keep in mind that the key and dl link changed.

Since v. 3.4.3 it supports php 8.1, but dunno how it works on 8.1. All versions below r for 7.0-7.3.

Reactions: hellboy9211
Reupload the file from fresh codecanyon download. Pls keep in mind that the key and dl link changed.

Since v. 3.4.3 it supports php 8.1, but dunno how it works on 8.1. All versions below r for 7.0-7.3.
Thanks a lot bro

@Efacid bro can you check and share only this photo file located in application/migration
the up function is declared in applications/migrations/20230123113357_cicool.php . Should work now. The dev was missing an capital letter.... CodeIgniter sucks ;)

Attachments

• 20230123113357_cicool.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Love
Reactions: hellboy9211
the up function is declared in applications/migrations/20230123113357_cicool.php . Should work now. The dev was missing an capital letter.... CodeIgniter sucks ;)
Thank you very much buddy...it's now working...

1693218468167.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock