• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.35

No permission to download
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v7.2.3

Download CheckoutWC v7.2.3 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.2.3 - 2022.05.25

• New - Added support for ThemeHigh Checkout Field Editor Pro.
  • Fix - Fix bug where address_1 was not set correctly on page load when using discreet address fields.
  • Fix - Fix bug where review pane showed session values instead of the information entered by the customer.
  • Fix - Fix bug with unique billing fields treatment that caused the billing address not to appear when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for all the work guys!
Do we have any of the pro/premium features in any of the latest releases?
I just tried 7.2.4 and no premium features were available.

@dbbuda thanks for the input!
The plugin is activated but not the pro addons such as side cart, order bumps and trust badges.
When I click on those, I get a message saying: "A Pro or Agency plan is required to access this feature."
I'm very grateful for the plugin and it would be such a bonus with those addons.
Thanks!

Reactions: legendofpersia
Its fixed when changing checkkout theme, but do you know how to change the logo size in checkout? it makes my default logo bigger
It might work by uploading a logo with the right size you need, but you mentioned that the replace logo button doesn't work (it works for me), it might also help with a bit of CSS code. I'm not sure if I don't see it.

It might work by uploading a logo with the right size you need, but you mentioned that the replace logo button doesn't work (it works for me), it might also help with a bit of CSS code. I'm not sure if I don't see it.
it seems the plugin has it own default size, i just lowered the logo size and reuploaded it but its still same size, only the logo quality lowered blurry :laughtemoji:

Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v7.3.0

Download CheckoutWC v7.3.0 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.3.0 - 2022.06.28

• NEW - Local Pickup. CheckoutWC now has a native understanding of pickup vs delivery and can selectively show / hide the shipping address and shipping options based on whether the customer selects shipping or pickup.
  • NEW - You can now select which countries to highlight in country dropdown from settings (WP Admin > CheckoutWC > Checkout > Field Options)
  • NEW - You can now...

CheckoutWC v7.3.2

Download CheckoutWC v7.3.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.3.2 - 2022.06.30

• Improved - Added option to change the label of the local pickup shipped order option
  • Improved - Added pickup address to thank you page under pickup instructions.
  • Improved - Address under pickup instructions is now linked to Google Maps by default. This can be disabled with this filter: cfw_local_pickup_use_google_address_link
  • Dev - Added new filter for the pickup...

Reactions: legendofpersia
@dbbuda thanks for the input!
The plugin is activated but not the pro addons such as side cart, order bumps and trust badges.
When I click on those, I get a message saying: "A Pro or Agency plan is required to access this feature."
I'm very grateful for the plugin and it would be such a bonus with those addons.
Thanks!
I also had the same issue. Kindly revert back to version 7.2.2, then update the plugin in sequence --> 7.2.4 --> 7.2.6 --> 7.3.0 --> 7.3.2. It worked for me, hopefully, it will work for you as well.

Reactions: Bappman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock