• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh

Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh v3.6.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh with a new update entry:

Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh v3.1.6

Download Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh v3.1.6 Nulled Free
v3.1.6

FIX - Fix for a disabled date or disabled day is selected as the default date for date picker field.
FIX - Fix for unexpected warning displayed while single quotes added to input value at display rules tab
FIX - Fix for autofill of field doesn't validate the maximum length value.
FIX - Fix for '-' symbol in product title cause HTML Unicode symbol in the select2 field.
FIX - Fixed display rule of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just remember that this is just a matter of commenting lines 923, 926 and 930 in class-thwcfe-license-manager.php

Get this: The license of WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor is not activated. Click here to activate the license.

Can this message removed?

Babak updated Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh with a new update entry:

Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh v3.1.7

Download Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh v3.1.7 Nulled Free
v3.1.7 (06-12-2021)

FIX: Removed Display rule based on Product Variations.
FIX: Fixed the issue of conditional rule with the shipping method for check box field.
FIX: Fixed the issue of the 'Show section title field functionality.
FIX: Fixed the issue of the Max length validation error displayed for the multi-select field.
FIX: Fixed the issue of accepting value as an HTML tag for the default value of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

you can try this. But take a backup first. I added the part that is in the null version (3.1.5). no problems appear; for v. 3.1.7

Screenshot_1.png

I changed the expiration date to 2025. note that I am not a coder : ) I hope someone who understands this can confirm me

I tried, it works. Please try it yourself and let us all know the result.

Attachments

• woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro.zip
    2 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: branljohns
you can try this. But take a backup first. I added the part that is in the null version (3.1.5). no problems appear; for v. 3.1.7

Screenshot_1.png

I changed the expiration date to 2025. note that I am not a coder : ) I hope someone who understands this can confirm me

I tried, it works. Please try it yourself and let us all know the result.
oocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro.php on line 70

We are waiting :)

3.1.8 (28-12-2021)​

FIX: Fixed tag-related display rule issues.
FIX: Fixed the issue of not displaying field label for the validation error message in custom sections.
IMPROVED: Added new filters thwcfe_custom_validator_pattern, thwcfe_confirm_validator_pattern, thwcfe_field_value_length_calculation_function, thwcfe_mb_strlen_encoding & thwcfd_hidden_fields_display_position.
IMPROVED: Added RTL support with WordPress.
IMPROVED: Added WooCommerce 6.0.0 compatibility.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock