• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cheapest .design TRANSFER Price?

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
I have a .design domain name that is almost due for renewal it's currently registered through PorkBun and they want $34.94 for renewal (incl WHOIS Privacy) anyone know anywhere I can TRANSFER it to for a cheaper price?

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Nope bro, even I too have a .design from Porkbun but its months away from renewal. As far as I've checked, the renewal price for .design is high everywhere, even for transferring. Will update you if I find a good deal. :)

Reactions: Medw1311
Unfortunately no. Porkbun has the cheapest renewal as well as the transfer. So you are basically stuck with Porkbun.

I thought it might be tbh. Oh well no biggie it was a freebie last year and has since become my primary business domain so still worth it :)

@medw11311 Just add your domain to Cloudflare (Free account) and then choose domain transfer option on the right sidebar. Cloudflare is providing wholesale pricing for all TLDs that you can't find ANYWHERE else.

No markup, no additional fees, no surprises. YOU PAY WHAT THEY PAY.

I have experienced this myself. I had my domain registered on GoDaddy, I transferred and got almost 45% lesser price than what GoDaddy would offer.

Let me know if this works for you or if you need any further assistance. :)

@medw11311 Just add your domain to Cloudflare (Free account) and then choose domain transfer option on the right sidebar. Cloudflare is providing wholesale pricing for all TLDs that you can't find ANYWHERE else.

No markup, no additional fees, no surprises. YOU PAY WHAT THEY PAY.

I have experienced this myself. I had my domain registered on GoDaddy, I transferred and got almost 45% lesser price than what GoDaddy would offer.

Let me know if this works for you or if you need any further assistance. :)
Thanks @vinaythoke I'll look into that.

On a unralted note, I'm sorry but I have to delete your signature. Since you aren't yet eligible to sell anything on our marketplace that means you also aren't allowed a signature link to where you sell either yet.

@newbi3 is right, but for few bucks you may want to try alldomain.hosting, papi

Do you mean alldomains.hosting @balbonic ? If so why would I want to pay even more than my current registrar? 😂

Thanks @vinaythoke I'll look into that.

On a unralted note, I'm sorry but I have to delete your signature. Since you aren't yet eligible to sell anything on our marketplace that means you also aren't allowed a signature link to where you sell either yet.

Do you mean alldomains.hosting @balbonic ? If so why would I want to pay even more than my current registrar? 😂

Customer service. Worked with most of my clients. $2-$3 more for less headache, sure.

Reactions: Medw1311
Customer service. Worked with most of my clients. $2-$3 more for less headache, sure.
I don't need customer service for a domain registration tbh. If I was looking for hosting that would be a consideration for sure but I host myself on an AWS server :)

61 days before winning your domain annuity, transfer to google domains and pay only the annuity.

• Wow
Reactions: Deepansh
I think the reason why porkbun offered such a low discount for .design domains was because they're hoping you forgot to turn off auto-renewal. I bet MANY people purchased these domains through Porkbun, and they're making a lot of money from renewals 💰💸 That $35 adds up fast if you have multiple .design domains.

My only suggestion would be to perhaps move your business over to the .com once it becomes available to save you some money. Just try not to renew too many of these domains, unless you know you can sell them if you ever need to, since they don't have much re-sale value compared to the other domain extensions on the market.

Hi all
From here
tldes.com/design

I see
West.xyz
at $18.74

NameSilo
at $33.99

Etc
Etc

Always use tldes.com and domcomp.com to check prices.

Cheers.
NoBs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock