• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
Thanks Bro
you know how to update resource in future ?
if not read here
go to resource page and click post and update ..

Reactions: k18acc2
k18acc2 updated XeroChat - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook with a new update entry:

XeroChat - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v6.1.2 Untouched + Nulled

V6.1.2 - 20th March 2021​

- Add: Campaign Delay in SMS Campaign
- New: Instagram comment auto-reply template manager
- Improve: New Instagram posting UI introduced
- Fix: Sorting orders by Serial number in Order Table (Ecommerce Store)
- Fix: Paypal payment email display issue (extended license only)
- Improve: Support for upcoming add-on Visual Flow Builder, Affiliate Manager(Extended license only)
- Support for add-on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: taydui and hapy
And I'm still waiting for google sheets integration addons. Please share these as well.

@k18acc2 , this version does not have the upload or create template modal in the saved_template.php so you cant upload or create a global bot template. This is the same problem highlighted before. If you update it with the updates provided in the 6.18 update copy you get the screen shot with errors above.

If anyone knows any means to update and use provided templates please advise. How did you install the bot templates?

@k18acc2 , this version does not have the upload or create template modal in the saved_template.php so you cant upload or create a global bot template. This is the same problem highlighted before. If you update it with the updates provided in the 6.18 update copy you get the screen shot with errors above.

If anyone knows any means to update and use provided templates please advise. How did you install the bot templates?
In my messenger bot saved template there is now menu to create new?
You need to manually update to 6.1.8. Since it is manual update, you need to follow instructions on this thread regarding how to. Until the official release of next version, I can do anything. If any members have solution please help.

Reactions: Babak
hi
anybody have pixie image editor?
please share thanks

You need to manually update to 6.1.8. Since it is manual update, you need to follow instructions on this thread regarding how to. Until the official release of next version, I can do anything. If any members have solution please help.
Thanks @k18acc2 , but if you update with the instructions on this thread it gives errors. Can anyone share their saved_template.php file if their installation is able to upload and use the templates. Anyone?

my chatbot is taking too long to show the buttons on my cell phone, but on the computer it appears normal, does anyone know why ?

Can anyone know and advise me what is the cause and what do I need to fix it.

Attachments

• cv1.png
    cv1.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 32
  • cv2.png
    cv2.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 31
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock