• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
Anyone has this? Its a 3th party admin dashboard & ecom theme.

View Demo for E-Com: https://alpha.btngroup.shop/ecommerce/store/11614489256

Created by: https://www.facebook.com/bon.homebyme

Reactions: Ntfs
Thank you! When you import them and they open in the flow builder, are they connections still there? I only have the blocks but no links between them.

It works fine for me.
But when you import it, you need to open each flow and check if the 'User Input Flow' is connected.
If there are 5 'User Input Flow', you need to check 1 by 1 and assign them accordingly. And it takes only 1minute to do that.

If you imported an ecom template, note that you need to create the shop and link it. For that, it can take a while, because you will have to add products and so on.

But overall, the template should be 90% ready to use after you assign the User Input Flow(Some template does not have this).

Also make sure you have the following addons, otherwise some template may not work as expected.
1) XeroChat Flow Builder
2) User Input & Custom Fields
3) Email Phone Opt-In Builder
4) Email SMS Sequence Campaigner

It works fine for me.
But when you import it, you need to open each flow and check if the 'User Input Flow' is connected.
If there are 5 'User Input Flow', you need to check 1 by 1 and assign them accordingly. And it takes only 1minute to do that.

If you imported an ecom template, note that you need to create the shop and link it. For that, it can take a while, because you will have to add products and so on.

But overall, the template should be 90% ready to use after you assign the User Input Flow(Some template does not have this).

Also make sure you have the following addons, otherwise some template may not work as expected.
1) XeroChat Flow Builder
2) User Input & Custom Fields
3) Email Phone Opt-In Builder
4) Email SMS Sequence Campaigner
I will try it again. Sorry another question: Do you face the white screen problem when updating to visual flow 1.5?

For me it was okay.
Inspect the page and check if there is any error in the console?
I reuploaded it and that seemed to fix the white screen issue, but then this happened (see attached), which i fixed by creating a column in the database named "unique_id" but it's not getting updated. Probably the attributes idk.. Do you have the structure for the table [
dot.gif
visual_flow_builder_campaign]

Also the bot doesn't reply more than one message. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 11
I reuploaded it and that seemed to fix the white screen issue, but then this happened (see attached), which i fixed by creating a column in the database named "unique_id" but it's not getting updated. Probably the attributes idk.. Do you have the structure for the table [
dot.gif
visual_flow_builder_campaign]

Also the bot doesn't reply more than one message. What am I doing wrong?

Crosscheck?
1620574357709.png

Reactions: Ntfs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock