• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.5

No permission to download
We have to give time, to those who provide update support to carry out their tasks, not only 1 plugin is updated here, there are hundreds that must be maintained.

I recognize that many times we need an update that can solve a serious problem on our website (it has happened to me many times that I urgently ask for a plugin), but we have to be aware that behind the people who support Babiato, they are also human beings who need to have a life.

It also takes time to be able to make the necessary changes to the plugins, test them that do not give an error, because once they are published here they are usually updated quickly on production sites, for a few hours that they take to update nothing happens. Also, many times we find out about errors when we read the changelogs after an update, sometimes we don't even know that something is wrong.

Babiato in my opinion is one of the best free places that provide you with paid professional resources.

Let us request things, but at the same time we must be patient, in Babiato they will never leave you without an answer.

I pray every day that Babiato lasts for many years, because thanks to them many of us can have access to payment resources, which many like me do not have the opportunity to pay.

Thanks to all those who in one way or another make Babiato a wonderful place, and Thanks to all of us who live here who always give their support and time to share their experiences.

Have a nice day everyone. ;)

We have to give time, to those who provide update support to carry out their tasks, not only 1 plugin is updated here, there are hundreds that must be maintained.

I recognize that many times we need an update that can solve a serious problem on our website (it has happened to me many times that I urgently ask for a plugin), but we have to be aware that behind the people who support Babiato, they are also human beings who need to have a life.

It also takes time to be able to make the necessary changes to the plugins, test them that do not give an error, because once they are published here they are usually updated quickly on production sites, for a few hours that they take to update nothing happens. Also, many times we find out about errors when we read the changelogs after an update, sometimes we don't even know that something is wrong.

Babiato in my opinion is one of the best free places that provide you with paid professional resources.

Let us request things, but at the same time we must be patient, in Babiato they will never leave you without an answer.

I pray every day that Babiato lasts for many years, because thanks to them many of us can have access to payment resources, which many like me do not have the opportunity to pay.

Thanks to all those who in one way or another make Babiato a wonderful place, and Thanks to all of us who live here who always give their support and time to share their experiences.

Have a nice day everyone. ;)

Well said, 👍. The moderators are doing a great job to provide us all those stuffs free, so patience must be mandatory.😀

Thugman updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.6.6 + Free v1.6.8 Nulled

Download CartFlows Pro v1.6.6 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.6.8 - Thursday, 25th February 2021

- New: Dynamic Flow. Now you can start your flow from the product's single page too.
- New: Default product selection option in product's options on checkout setting.
- Improvement: Added an option in the new UI to publish the private flow.
- Fix: Error while auto-renewal of subscription product when Google Analytics is enabled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cartflows-pro/admin-core/inc/admin-menu.php on line 78
HELP

Thugman updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.6.7 + Free v1.6.9 Nulled

CartFlows Pro v1.6.7 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits
v1.6.7 - Wednesday, 10th March 2021

- Improvement: WordPress 5.7 Compatibility added.
- Fix: Showing the error if order bump is enabled but product is not selected.
- Fix: Google analytics events for order bump was not triggering.

I think plugin fails when adding a new step and selecting pro templates...

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-12 lúc 09.47.58.png

How to fix?
did u install free nulled and pro nulled ?
never install or update free version from wordpress server

CartFlows Pro v1.6.8 + Free v1.6.9 Nulled

Download CartFlows Pro v1.6.8 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.6.8 - Tuesday, 16th March 2021 Thanks To @NullMaster

- Fix: Coupon was getting applied to the recurring total while using product options.
- Fix: Flow conversion was not working due to a cookie issue.
- Fix: Incorrect price was shown in the Google Pay and Apple Pay button while changing the checkout page's product options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock