• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cargo Pro - Courier System

Cargo Pro - Courier System v7.7

No permission to download
Well, as a Software Engineer myself, here is what I had to do to resolve mine.

Run "php artisan storage:link" without the quotes
After linking, run "php artisan key:generate" also without the quotes.
Then, in the root of your project, run "chmod 775" without the quotes for the following directories
  1. bootstrap/cache
  2. public/storage
  3. storage
  4. storage/framework/
  5. storage/framework/cache
  6. storage/framework/cache/data
  7. storage/framework/sessions
  8. storage/framework/views
  9. storage/logs
This should resolve your issues. If you still experience it, kindly share and I might assist further.

Reactions: enyacan
Greetings all, i try to change status, but its not showing, how do i change status to paid or other, so it can be showing track status, Please help

If you are sure you ran the code accordingly and you are still experiencing the issue, what you can do is, delete your public/storage folder. You can do so by going to your project's public folder, and manually delete the storage folder, if it exists. Or you can run "rm -rf public/storage" without the quotes.

After you have removed the folder, run "php artisan storage:link" without the quotes. This should properly resolve your issue.
@giggaaa i did what you said, but still have the same error

Reactions: cahflitto
If you are sure you ran the code accordingly and you are still experiencing the issue, what you can do is, delete your public/storage folder. You can do so by going to your project's public folder, and manually delete the storage folder, if it exists. Or you can run "rm -rf public/storage" without the quotes.

After you have removed the folder, run "php artisan storage:link" without the quotes. This should properly resolve your issue.
thank you very much
done

Last edited:
Reactions: giggaaa
I'm getting this error:

Illuminate\Database\QueryException
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = and table_name = translations and table_type = 'BASE TABLE') (View: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cargo/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/views/404.blade.php)

@giggaaa it works but after some time then when ever I upload an image it shows a random address from Unsplash images which I did not upload and give 404 error

Reactions: jamson
Sksalman43 updated Cargo Pro - Courier System with a new update entry:

Cargo Pro - Courier System v6.6.0 – [ 03 August 2022]

v6.6.0 – [ 03 August 2022]

- New.
- Goshippo New Theme,
- Add Two Languages ( Turkish, Chinese ).
- Customer Can Create Return Mission.
- Fixes.
- Fix API For Mobile Application.
- Fix Barcode Scanner.
- Some improvements and minor bug fixes.

v6.5.0 – [ 03 July 2022]

- New.
- Add import shipment for all users.
- Fixes.
- Fix SSlCommerz payment gateway.
- Fix Instamojo payment gateway.
- Fix Razor payment gateway.
- Fix twilio, nexmo, ssl, fast2sms and mimo sms.
- Some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
1660587132189.png 1660587310126.png
Please help me. I'm getting a error when I'm trying to upload image. How can I solve this error?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock