• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cargo Pro - Courier System

Cargo Pro - Courier System v7.7

No permission to download
Sksalman43 updated Cargo Pro - Courier System with a new update entry:

Cargo Pro - Courier System v7.4 – [ 26 June 2023]

v7.4.0 – [ 7.2 – 26 June 2023]

Fixes:

– Enhance Determine Delivery Time Based On Pick-up and Collection Dates.
– Enhance Phone Entry To Adapt To Input Changes and Automate Country Code Generation For New Shipments.
– Revise Datatables Plugins To Fix an error that shows in Safari and sometimes in Chrome.
– Move New Shipment Alerts Outside Form Container.
– Improve the Installation Process and Change the Installation Flag.

v7.3.0 – [ 7.2 – 12 June 2023]

- Fixes.
- Fix Install...

Read the rest of this update entry...

unable to install Cargo Pro on Local host.
can anyone could help me out?
please :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-13 125407.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 125407.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2023-08-13 125436.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 125436.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2023-08-13 125456.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 125456.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 28
It That It Had Bug Where Unable Uploaded Logo And Images Like Before
If you are sure you ran the code accordingly and you are still experiencing the issue, what you can do is, delete your public/storage folder. You can do so by going to your project's public folder, and manually delete the storage folder, if it exists. Or you can run "rm -rf public/storage" without the quotes.

After you have removed the folder, run "php artisan storage:link" without the quotes. This should properly resolve your issue.

If you are sure you ran the code accordingly and you are still experiencing the issue, what you can do is, delete your public/storage folder. You can do so by going to your project's public folder, and manually delete the storage folder, if it exists. Or you can run "rm -rf public/storage" without the quotes.

After you have removed the folder, run "php artisan storage:link" without the quotes. This should properly resolve your issue.
Thanks Sir, I'll Try

before you run via CLI , install php-mysql or enable extension via php.ini
and run php artisan migrate. done :coffee:
my sql server working fine . but i could't find any impotable SQL file in this project folder.

A table was not found: You might have forgotten to run your migrations. You can run your migrations using `php artisan migrate`.
https://laravel.com/docs/master/migrations#running-migrations

1 [internal]:0
Illuminate\Foundation\Application::Illuminate\Foundation\{closure}(Object(App\Providers\ThemeServiceProvider))

2 C:\xampp\htdocs\cargo2\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php:368
PDOException::("SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cargo.custom_settings' doesn't exist")

Sksalman43 submitted a new resource:

Cargo Pro - Courier System - Untouched

Read more about this resource...
Hey Salman, Can you please tell me if I want to update somethinig in this script like -
I want to remove country option while creting a shipment,
I want to remove National Id in registration form, like that.

How to do that? I've opened each & very file but I can't found a exact one that I am finding. Pleasr help me with the file location, where I can upgrade this type of things. I know php, please tell me the file location

Hey Salman, Can you please tell me if I want to update somethinig in this script like -
I want to remove country option while creting a shipment,
I want to remove National Id in registration form, like that.

How to do that? I've opened each & very file but I can't found a exact one that I am finding. Pleasr help me with the file location, where I can upgrade this type of things. I know php, please tell me the file location
if you know PHP, you know about classes, variables, and components like that.

You have options like "Inspect" in "Developers Tools" within Chrome to verify the class name and use a code editor like Notepad++ to "search in files", and then, you will have the files where the class is called, and then you can make the related changes as you want 👍

Reactions: SwastikBelieves
if you know PHP, you know about classes, variables, and components like that.

You have options like "Inspect" in "Developers Tools" within Chrome to verify the class name and use a code editor like Notepad++ to "search in files", and then, you will have the files where the class is called, and then you can make the related changes as you want 👍
Thank You Brother

@Sksalman43 can you please update to CarGo 7.5 – 30 Aug 2023

and they also release

Cargo Lite - Courier System
Cargo Pro Driver Mobile Application - Flutter
Cargo Pro Customer Mobile Application - Flutter

Reactions: hodgso2k21
Sksalman43 updated Cargo Pro - Courier System with a new update entry:

Cargo Pro - Courier System v7.6

v7.5.0 – [ 30 Aug 2023]

- New.
- Add New theme shipito.
- Add New language (French).
- Ability To add a “client and Recipient” While Creating a New shipment On Same Page.

-Fixes
- Improve the Installation Process and Change the Installation Flag.
- Fix All driver data.
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.

CarGo 7.6 – 10 Sep 2023 is live! Our latest release update!

Fixes:
– Fix responsiv style in shipito themes.
– Fix Create New Shipment In...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: phlovy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock