• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can anyone tell me that where can i get bootstrap studio website templates?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Hey there,
Could anyone please help me to find free bootstrap studio website templates.😀
I'm guessing you mean other than the built in ones?

Yes, actually bootstrap studio also have web templates but i won't be able to find that.
When you click on New Design you should see the templates?

Capture.JPG

Yes i know but the templates are not as sufficient as i need. i searched a lot and i think there is no such templates like this.
Well in theory any HTML template that is built with Bootstap should work I would have thought.

Well in theory any HTML template that is built with Bootstap should work I would have thought.
I also thought that but when i got some research then i found that it's kind of .ai files like for example if we create some graphics in Adobe Illustrator and we have to edit that again then we have to edit the .ai files not the imported image likewise it's having file extension called .bsdesign and if we need to edit the website or say template then we would require .bsdesign file only. Okay i think there are no such things. 😕 Okay @medw1311 bro you can close this thread. And thankyou to everyone😍

I also thought that but when i got some research then i found that it's kind of .ai files like for example if we create some graphics in Adobe Illustrator and we have to edit that again then we have to edit the .ai files not the imported image likewise it's having file extension called .bsdesign and if we need to edit the website or say template then we would require .bsdesign file only. Okay i think there are no such things. 😕 Okay @medw1311 bro you can close this thread. And thankyou to everyone😍
I think I'll keep it open in case anyone else knows about this as I am interested too.

• Wow
Yeah! you're right! So will keep it open then and will wait for a appropriate reply😀
It looks like we are out of luck actually...

You cannot open external/purchased/existing websites directly in Bootstrap Studio. You can import their CSS Stylesheets, and .js files, and then you can either bring all the HTML in as custom code blocks, or you recreate the HTML components using Bootstrap Studio's own visual interface, and drag-and-drop HTML components. The program cannot directly open websites and allow you to immediately start working on them natively. The only program I am aware of that does this is Pinegrow.

Found this info "forum of bootstrap studio" :

Yes, you can easily "import" any html website or predesigned page. No, you "CANNOT" easily "edit" the site if you do not have Coding capabilities which you will need 100% of. Editing cannot be done with drag and drop capabilities in custom code blocks or pages, nor do the panels for Options and Look and Feel work with HTML pages that are imported. You will need to manually edit all code via Custom Code boxes. Pretty much makes this tool useless if you're doing that, may as well use any coding text editor instead as it will be faster that way then in this app.

NOTE: You CAN however, import the CSS, JS and IMAGE files of any template and have half the battle done there. Then you can easily reconstruct just the HTML without having to write all the CSS, just connect it in the app and you're on your way to a full reconstruction. Importing CSS and JS and Images from a predesigned site or template will speed things up and will not hinder the editing capabilities of Bootstrap Studio.

Last edited:
Found this info "forum of bootstrap studio" :

Yes, you can easily "import" any html website or predesigned page. No, you "CANNOT" easily "edit" the site if you do not have Coding capabilities which you will need 100% of. Editing cannot be done with drag and drop capabilities in custom code blocks or pages, nor do the panels for Options and Look and Feel work with HTML pages that are imported. You will need to manually edit all code via Custom Code boxes. Pretty much makes this tool useless if you're doing that, may as well use any coding text editor instead as it will be faster that way then in this app.

NOTE: You CAN however, import the CSS, JS and IMAGE files of any template and have half the battle done there. Then you can easily reconstruct just the HTML without having to write all the CSS, just connect it in the app and you're on your way to a full reconstruction. Importing CSS and JS and Images from a predesigned site or template will speed things up and will not hinder the editing capabilities of Bootstrap Studio.
Yes, bro i know that but i said that if you have .bsdesign file or web template which is built on bootstrap studio then it's really very useful

As there seems to be a shortage of such things then this could be a good business opportunity ;)

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock