• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuyMeTea - The Best Way for Creators and Artists to Accept Support and Membership From Their Fans

BuyMeTea - The Best Way for Creators and Artists to Accept Support and Membership From Their Fans v1.5

No permission to download
"Hidden text, you need have 3 resources, now you have 0 resources."
I already uploaded days ago, still the same (see above)???

This is me = Reaction score3Trophy points3... got 3 scores, right?
No you added resources that already exist on Babiato!

No you added resources that already exist on Babiato!
I think the admin here is sick... better go see a doctor ASAP... Imagine they ask for 3 UNIQUE uploads just to see a script that appears doesn't work?
It's okay.... I am out of here while I am still mentally okay, it's perilous trying to reason thing with voodoo people.

• Angry
Reactions: difusor
I think the admin here is sick... better go see a doctor ASAP... Imagine they ask for 3 UNIQUE uploads just to see a script that appears doesn't work?
It's okay.... I am out of here while I am still mentally okay, it's perilous trying to reason thing with voodoo people.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No disrespectful attitude is welcomed. Thanks for sparing us of your presence.

It is not our fault that developer is incompetent. Though no one deserves the words you just wrote.

Hello, I wanted to ask a question, is this script working well now? since I had read in comments here that it had developer defects. I am referring to the version that is currently online 1.5

Hello, when I want to download the site it tells me the following "the requested file does not exist"

@osamaeg Not asking for the password, but dude seriously 3? I used to have 6 before the crash of babiato after the site returns almost all my uploads was already uploaded by others and now hardly I got one and that just because nobody else upload it by pure miracle, at this point it's really hard to get more that 1 upload, again I used to have some uploads here, now it's really complicated, I would recommend change it to 2 at least

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock