• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BUY GAMESTOP STOCK NOW! WE NEED EVERY BOARD MEMBER WHO CAN TO BUY!

jazir5

Banned User
Oct 18, 2018
Https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets

The short squeeze begins friday. You can read about what's happening on CNBC or any other financial news platform. You can read about what's happening on CNBC or any other financial news platform. Buy now and HOLD. Do not get paper hands. Do not see the price rise to say $600 and sell. Read the sub. This is a sure thing if we buy in and hold now. The more people buy in, the higher it goes. Short sellers will have absolutely no choice but to buy shares like crazy once they're options get called. We could see GME rise to over $5K(it's $292/share RN). I'm already in for $759, and i'm getting in more tomorrow on Robinhood. Help us push the stock EVEN HIGHER. Sub to wallstreetbets and help us fu** over Hedgefunds. Make shitloads of money while you're at it. And for fucks sake, HOLD TIL AT LEAST FRIDAY. DO NOT sell early. No matter what happens with the price. The short squeeze does not start til friday.

This is going to fund my fucking business. I'm so excited. I can pay for all the labels and product renders cash instantly if this actually works and 5-10x's. Help me make sure this actually happens. The more people who buy in, the more fucked the hedgefunds are and the higher the stock price goes, the more money we make.

Last edited:
@Babak @Hexor any mod check this asap!

Read wallstreetbets, the GME short sell is real. It's on CNBC, or any other financial platform. If you're allergic to money, you don't have to buy any stock. I'm trying to give everyone a PSA about the current state of the market here, you don't have to take my advice. Even Elon Musk tweeted about it.

Last edited:
Read wallstreetbets, the GME short sell is real. It's on CNBC, or any other financial platform. If you're allergic to money, you don't have to buy any stock. I'm trying to give everyone a PSA about the current state of the market here, you don't have to take my advice.
No. You just speculate.

No. You just speculate.
If you refuse to even read the details, you have no idea what you're talking about. This isn't speculation, you aren't buying shares and hoping someone buys it at a higher price. These Hedgefund guys are shorting the shares, they HAVE to buy it no matter what it costs. That is what is guaranteed to shoot the stock price up. They shorted 120% of the available stock, they have to buy EVERYTHING. This is a unique situation these short sellers have created for themselves, this is a truly unique situation that has never happened before in the market. Read about it on wallstreet bets or any other financial news platform. The short squeeze begins Friday, stay Strong and diamond hand this sh**. Elon Musk tweeted about it. It's real.

I am trying to make you money, you can disregard the advice and watch the stock price soar and feel regret or you can buy in, you're call. But if they do trigger the short squeeze, it's guaranteed to spike the price. Just read the news, don't listen to me, I'm just some guy. I'm trying to share what I know. I have actual money invested in this. Whether you buy in or not does not determine whether I make money.

I'm trying to get all of us mutual gains. I want you to make money too. I don't get a commission from stocks you buy, you don't see a referral link anywhere do you? The only gain I can get is if the stock price goes up, and that means the stock YOU buy's value also goes up. You make money off of stocks you own, not me.

Whatever you choose, watch GME's price. This is gonna be a crazy ride.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock