• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.81

No permission to download
hello

any help for this error ?

The "categories" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The search and filter widget for posts categories disappeared.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 12.31.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 12.31.00 AM.png
    372.4 KB · Views: 21

BuddyBoss Platform v1.8.4 UNTOUCHED​

Note: This plugin doesn't need to be nulled. Use the Pro nulled version to make everything work :)

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-1.8.4.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 61
  • Love
Reactions: Pixelate and Babak
With the rise of online communities, membership sites, and eLearning sites, the BuddyBoss Theme has become an increasingly popular choice for digital entrepreneurs and organizations. If you want to know more about the features, compatibilities and pricing here's the buddyboss theme review that will help you to decide why you should choose it.

Thanks a lot @Kao X3 for the buddyboss package (12/27/21). However it asks for a 200 days registration of the website to download it and I only have 60. Would you be so kind as to lower this number please ? Many thanks in advance!

BuddyBoss Package (Updated On 27 Dec 2021)​

• Theme v1.8.2
  • Child Theme v1.0
  • Platform v1.8.4
  • Platform Pro v1.1.9
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hi @Kao X3 I have installed the theme and plugins but I'm not able to view the theme options tab in the admin menu kindly help

Hello,
I have installed the theme and plugins but I'm not able to view the theme options tab in the admin menu kindly help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-31 181949.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-31 181949.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 49
Hello,
I have installed the theme and plugins but I'm not able to view the theme options tab in the admin menu kindly help
Sorry bro :(( I don't use this resource so I can't give you the exact solution for your case
Maybe you should ask someone elses who use it much enough 😄

Reactions: vijay1
Sorry bro :(( I don't use this resource so I can't give you the exact solution for your case
Maybe you should ask someone elses who use it much enough 😄
I'm hoping someone will help, as I'm quite new with buddy boss

• Love
Reactions: Kao X3
Hello, Everyone, I need help buddy boss installation.
I want to install both plugin and theme can somebody please guide me the proper way as I'm doing right now I can't able unblock premium perk's like theme options etc.
IF you need login access, please PM me

Babak updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.8.5

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.8.5 Nulled Free
= v1.8.5 =

* Profiles - Fixed profile type search settings to show when the Network Search component is active
* Profiles - Fixed exported data to show profile type field value to name instead of id
* Groups - Fixed changing group photo updates user avatar temporarily in the header
* Forums - Fixed discussion reply notification issue showing wrong member name
* Activity - Fixed public URL link preview issue for private network

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ahmad26
I get a weird error using buddyboss from here, bb and theme, no other plugins, clean install...
If I try to post a youtube video into the activity feed, using either the URL or embed, it reloads page after hitting post but displays a red error block underneath the post editor and an exclamation mark.
Looks like its a bp error trying to display but no text gets shown...

If I disable the options to show preview from URL link in settings, it then just posts the URL text and no vid with no error.
Enabling 'show URL preview' in settings, then gets the video and shows while in post ediotor, but on submit it does the error.

Have disable tried different themes, same thing.
Disable Buddyboss and just use buddypress and the vid embeds work....

Just cannot get this install to work!

I get a weird error using buddyboss from here, bb and theme, no other plugins, clean install...
If I try to post a youtube video into the activity feed, using either the URL or embed, it reloads page after hitting post but displays a red error block underneath the post editor and an exclamation mark.
Looks like its a bp error trying to display but no text gets shown...

If I disable the options to show preview from URL link in settings, it then just posts the URL text and no vid with no error.
Enabling 'show URL preview' in settings, then gets the video and shows while in post ediotor, but on submit it does the error.

Have disable tried different themes, same thing.
Disable Buddyboss and just use buddypress and the vid embeds work....

Just cannot get this install to work!
Also, I have another site on my server for testing using youzify and works fine so its not a server issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clic_404
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock