• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.81

No permission to download
hi, is there a way to hide the wordpress control menu , search menu form buddyboss platform?

Thank you

Currently, the uploaded file does not contain the BuddyBoss Platform "Theme" it only contains BuddyBoss Platform "PLugin"

@Babak | @NullMaster: I have verified the same, and found similar issues, the upload files on this thread contains the plugin BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and not BuddyBoss Platform Theme!

Request you to kindly make the changes accordingly! 🙏

Reactions: shamsudeen
Changes: Translations - Fixed minor issue with text not translatable

Solution:
/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/theme/functions.php
delete 150 line: (added since 1.7.1.)
$mofile_author = sprintf( '%s.mo', apply_filters( 'buddyboss_theme_author_locale', get_locale() ) );

change: 167 line:
if ( load_textdomain( 'buddyboss-theme', $location . $mofile_custom ) || load_textdomain( 'buddyboss-theme', $location . $mofile_author ) ) {

to:
if ( load_textdomain( 'buddyboss-theme', $location . $mofile_custom ) ) {
eres un genio!!!! GRACIAS

because this is plugin.
That is true brother, but what I said earlier:
@Babak | @NullMaster: I have verified the same, and found similar issues, the upload files on this thread contains the plugin BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and not BuddyBoss Platform Theme!

Request you to kindly make the changes accordingly! 🙏
By this, I meant that this thread (currently where we are discussing) is for "Theme" wherein @Babak / @TassieNZ @ or yourself has mistakenly uploaded the plugin file (which should go to BuddyBoss Platform Pro the "Plugin Thread" and not this Theme Thread
In short, when you click on the download button above, it downloads the plugin file and not the theme!

You posted BuddyBoss Platform 1.7.6 insted of BuddyBoss Theme 1.7.4

You need to delete:
BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.7.5 Nulled
BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.7.6 Nulled
since this is not a theme
The latest version of BuddyBoss Theme is v1.7.4

Check here:

Last edited:
You posted BuddyBoss Platform 1.7.6 insted of BuddyBoss Theme 1.7.4

You need to delete:
BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.7.5 Nulled
BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.7.6 Nulled
since this is not a theme
The latest version of BuddyBoss Theme is v1.7.4

Check here:
BuddyBoss - Platform (latest 1.7.6)
BuddyBoss - Platform Pro (latest 1.1.5)
BuddyBoss - Theme (latest 1.7.4)

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform.zip
    10 MB · Views: 37
  • buddyboss-platform-pro.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
  • buddyboss-theme.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 69
@Babak hi admin, i tired the Buddyboss platform and everything works fine, but when we upload photo on users profile album, the picture uploaded but that shows like missing picture, is there any fix? picture upload.png

Please, is this a theme or plugin. When I uploaded it as a theme, it says stylesheet is missing.
Can anyone help, please?

@Babak hi admin, i tired the Buddyboss platform and everything works fine, but when we upload photo on users profile album, the picture uploaded but that shows like missing picture, is there any fix?
I have the same problem.

Photos can't be posted in news feed too. They appear broken.

Please, can anybody help?

Please, is this a theme or plugin. When I uploaded it as a theme, it says stylesheet is missing.
Can anyone help, please?
Okay my friend, I could manage this.

Go to your_website/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-settings&tab=bp-media

And remove the tick below:

2021-09-13_16h12_50.png

Okay my friend, I could manage this.

Go to your_website/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-settings&tab=bp-media

And remove the tick below:

2021-09-13_16h12_50.png
yes worked.. thanks

the settings under BuddyBoss menu-components-media uploading- Media Security & Performance - uncheck that..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock