• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.5.00

No permission to download
I downloaded buddyboss-platform-pro_v2.0.3-Nulled.zip.
Which version is it compatible with. I've tried all of them, but I can't get media and others to work
Hi
Follow the video tutorials on the official channel, they have many for all steps of set up

Deactivate all plugins, except platform and platform pro.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Hi
Follow the video tutorials on the official channel, they have many for all steps of set up

Deactivate all plugins, except platform and platform pro.

Cheers.
NoBs
I’m trying to make all my BuddyBoss pages full-width. No Sidebar, Left or Right Sidebar. Example Members profile page is not a page in true, Timeline also. You have to use css. This is where I need help. I dont use BuddyBoss theme.

Last edited:
Can anyone nulled this plugin to Generate APP?
It uses buddyboss's own service to generate the app, the app code is on buddyboss server and they don't release it. They upload it for you to the app store (their service does), so there's no way to 'null' it.

Hello, Could anyone please guide me on why the media (photo) uploaded in the activity is not display the actual photo but shows the photo title text?

I'm in Linux Apache shared hosting. And I also, disable the Symbolic Link in BuddyBoss Settings. Also, I use Wordfence and WP-hide. (This is WordPress Network).

Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: t76girl
Babak updated BuddyBoss Platform Pro with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.1.1

Download BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.1.1 Nulled Free
BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 2.1.1
Release date: Aug 17, 2022
Changes:

• Core - Small improvements to plugin updates logic by reducing the number of requests to check updates
File Changes:
  • buddyboss-platform-pro.php
  • class-bb-platform-pro.php
  • includes/lib/buddyboss-updater/includes/classes/updater.php
  • languages/buddyboss-pro.pot
  • package.json
  • readme.txt

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Foxman
After setup...Criticat error:

/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform-pro/includes/integrations/zoom/bp-zoom-integration.php row 140 error E_COMPILE_ERROR. Virheviesti: require_once(): Failed opening required '/data01/virt61307/domeenid/www.xxxxxxx/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform-pro/includes/integrations/zoom/bp-zoom-admin-tab.php' (include_path='.:')

I do not have ZOOM integrations enabled

Reactions: t76girl
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock