• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BTCPayserver VS Bitcart (Crypto Payment System)

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
I just want to share to all of you who using Crypto as primary payment solution for your project
I been using two of them in fair amount so now i will sharing what my opinion about two of them

First Btcpay is big known script out there that you can use for free to make your own payment system in crypto, as we know if it's come to crypto only 2 choice... 1. make your own payment solution, or 2. use other services that use or support crypto, of course the second choice also giving you more cons such as FEES
1698397643241.png

As we talking about btcpay, the pros of this is on their age itself... as far as i know btcpay had some known contributor and with their own community that already big, i can see the progress very good... if you need some self hosted payment gate which support crypto... this is your first choice... the admin panel also great.
so what the cons?
since on this thread i posting BTCPayserver VS Bitcart, then of course i will compare each two.... and the cons that you had is they had more less crypto type that you can accept. and the spesification little bit high than the bitcart
ah yeah if you want to see the list of coin that accepted by this script you can check https://docs.btcpayserver.org/FAQ/Altcoin/#which-coins-does-btcpay-server-support

now we move to second script
Bitcart
1698398186729.png
First impression if you see the homepage, they looks like some website that created back in 2010 XD
but don't judge book by it's cover... for me Bitcart is my first choice in case of crypto.
First things first, they alot simpler so the server requirement is lower than btcpayserver
they also had fast response team in telegram,
and as i mention earlier, the crypto that accepted is more vast than btcpayserver
ofc this good things had cons, which is this not yet version 1 yeet. (but they can be already use on production mode), UI is seems lame XD (too simplified, well atleast you can modify it later)

maybe this all i can talk about two of them
for btcpayserver, i found it after i swim on google search around 30 min on past
while Bitcart i found them because my friend who is live on deep internet told me XD
i think that's it. if you had other opinion between two of it
or even had other script that better from two of it
just tell me XD as i now using only Bitcart and already been sharing with my friend who also had project so we split the vps bill XD

Thanks a lot for the review. Which one is easier integrating into a site?

sure :D
well it's hard to answer since booth easy to integrate to the sites in some ways
booth is same in my opinion.....

but for me i will choose bitcart since they had more crypto support and more lighter

Hi crypto currency fans, a alternative could be also: https://shkeeper.io/ (GitHub: https://github.com/vsys-host/shkeeper.io) which is also open Source.
SHKeeper offers a direct way to receive BTC, LTC, DOGE, XMR, ETH, TRX, BNB, USDT (ERC20, TRC20, BSC), USDC (ERC20, TRC20, BSC).

It comes with three free integration for WordPress, WooCommerce and WHMCS and they offer also custom integration for other plattforms.

Me for my self, I decided for BTCPay Server, because it has a lot features and comes with a beautiful WebUI and most important things for me are security, security updates and the support.

The support via Telegram is extremely fast, and you also usually respond quickly via Github.

Hi crypto currency fans, a alternative could be also: https://shkeeper.io/ (GitHub: https://github.com/vsys-host/shkeeper.io) which is also open Source.
SHKeeper offers a direct way to receive BTC, LTC, DOGE, XMR, ETH, TRX, BNB, USDT (ERC20, TRC20, BSC), USDC (ERC20, TRC20, BSC).

It comes with three free integration for WordPress, WooCommerce and WHMCS and they offer also custom integration for other plattforms.

Me for my self, I decided for BTCPay Server, because it has a lot features and comes with a beautiful WebUI and most important things for me are security, security updates and the support.

The support via Telegram is extremely fast, and you also usually respond quickly via Github.
seems that they only receive crypto that broadcast public wallet right?
they seems can't track something like xmr etc

sure :D
well it's hard to answer since booth easy to integrate to the sites in some ways
booth is same in my opinion.....

but for me i will choose bitcart since they had more crypto support and more lighter
Hello, did you do the integration yourself?

The site already has coingate, PayPal, stripe etc. Using the gateways people are able to deposit money into their account

The site already has coingate, PayPal, stripe etc. Using the gateways people are able to deposit money into their account
ah understandable
maybe the price start from 50$
and goes up as long as the difficulty goes

safe range i think around 60-80
mostly enough
if u ok with that price

looks like theyve updated their website a little(bitcart) but wouldnt mind seeing a review on some good anonymous wallets. still dont know of a good one myself

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock