• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme By Utillz

Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme By Utillz v2.1.1

No permission to download
Here is version 1.5.1 UNTOUCHED

Attachments

• themeforest-brikk-directory-listing-wordpress-theme_1.5.1.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: MO737
Reactions: katalk
mosestherock updated Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

v1.6.0 NULLED

NEWAdmin dashboard > listings: a new filter was added to search by listing type
IMPWhile searching for specific dates, preserve the date selection when opening a listing
IMPDate selection filter was not working properly in some occasions
FIXLighbox +1 icon opening the wrong image stack
FIXEntries modal displaying empty content and other missing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, guys.
I followed the instructions "read me before install" but I still couldn't import the demo, the message "
You need to verify your ownership using the `Envato Market` plugin to be able to use the demo importer." in the import screen

Hi, guys.
I followed the instructions "read me before install" but I still couldn't import the demo, the message "
You need to verify your ownership using the `Envato Market` plugin to be able to use the demo importer." in the import screen
Here, use this one.

Attachments

• routiz_1.6.0_NULLED.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 11
I tested version 1.4.7 and it worked ok, I managed to import, it is only in 1.6.0 that this message appears and disabled button.

I tested version 1.4.7 and it worked ok, I managed to import, it is only in 1.6.0 that this message appears and disabled button.
Yeah, just tested it and saw the issue. Sorry, it was a typo issue in importer.php file. Just fixed the plugin and now everything works fine. You can download the demos without any issues. Just download the latest one and use the latest uploaded routiz plugin.

Attachments

• routiz_1.6.0.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi, mosestherock, thank you for your quick reply.
It seems that it worked and the import button released, but there was a persistent message:
Install / Activation / Update Of Required Plugin(s) Needed
This theme requires the following plugin: Routiz.

It's as if I wasn't identifying this routiz plugin even installed, I noticed that when I installed it was duplicated, so I deleted both and uploaded only the last one you sent and so now this message is.

I renamed the plugin directory routiz_1.6.0 to just "routiz" and the message disappeared.
Thank you very much!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock