• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme By Utillz

Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme By Utillz v2.1.1

No permission to download
I have updated my answer above.

Some tips for you:
- try to create a customer account
- when login in the customer account, try send a message to the host/admin listing

After that, see the message notification. Both on the admin account and the customer account.
If you can see the message, then your problem is fixed.

Hope this helps you, brother.

Let me know if you still face this issue.

Customer Account : 1672482377782.png

Admin Account :
1672482392966.png

Database update :
1672482442019.png

I have tried your solutions as given above but no conversations tracked.
When I write sms and hit send button, then message disappears

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
I have tried your solutions as given above but no conversations tracked.
When I write sms and hit send button, then message disappears
Try deactivating all plugins except routiz plugin (if you deactivated, your site will crash).
After that activate just the mandatory plugin by this theme for activate.

And try again step as my answer above.

Can you see the message table in your database?

Try deactivating all plugins except routiz plugin (if you deactivated, your site will crash).
After that activate just the mandatory plugin by this theme for activate.

And try again step as my answer above.

Can you see the message table in your database?
Followed all steps still not solved.

No. I don't have message table

Hey guys, here you can find the latest version 1.7.0.3 not nulled (untouched) with separate Routiz plugin to null.

Cheers!

Attachments

• brikk_1.7.0.3.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 48
  • routiz.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 39
  • Love
Reactions: julanjubalam
Screenshot_20230126_015545_Chrome.jpg

Mine works pretty well. The only challenge I get is when a USER hits the delete listing button, the listing is not deleted.

Plus also the WooCommerce checkout on submission page is not working - when a USER clicks submit listing they're supposed to be redirected to the checkout page to make payment. In my case this feature doesn't seem to work.

Any recommendations on how to fix it? 😂 😊

I'm interested in checking your problem and trying it locally by installing this Brikk theme.

After I tried, the user's request to remove their listing worked fine.
Also when a user adds a new listing by selecting a plan first.

When the user has finished entering all data, (submit and checkout process) then the user is directed to the checkout page to make a payment.

And choose the available payment method. After the order is received, the status on the user's listing list is pending payment.

Don't know if this is your problem or not.

Mine works pretty well. The only challenge I get is when a USER hits the delete listing button, the listing is not deleted.

Plus also the WooCommerce checkout on submission page is not working - when a USER clicks submit listing they're supposed to be redirected to the checkout page to make payment. In my case this feature doesn't seem to work.

I'm interested in checking your problem and trying it locally by installing this Brikk theme.

After I tried, the user's request to remove their listing worked fine.
Also when a user adds a new listing by selecting a plan first.

When the user has finished entering all data, (submit and checkout process) then the user is directed to the checkout page to make a payment.

And choose the available payment method. After the order is received, the status on the user's listing list is pending payment.

Don't know if this is your problem or not.
Yeah. Exactly that's my problem. This was working before. Now it's not. When I click the submit button, nothing happens.

Ah I think i fixed this issue. I ran a PHP version upgrade and also activated Pricing in the listing.

Reactions: julanjubalam
does anyone know how to make this claim badge?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock