• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE v30.4.2

No permission to download
PHP:
class BridgeCoreRestAPIRegistrationPurchaseCode extends BridgeCoreDashboardRestAPI {
Means that the other file should or could be adjusted.
Core-dashboard.php

But no luck, I am a java beginner, so php is a bit too much for me.
Maybe @Babak can try.

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge v19.5

Download Bridge v19.5 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 19.5 – DECEMBER 23RD, 2019

– Added Bridge Original (Elementor) Demo
– Added Brutalist Portfolio Demo
– Added Lingerie Shop Demo
– Added Beauty Store Demo
– Updated Bridge Core plugin to 2.0.8
– Improved Portfolio Loading Type option for ‘Portfolio list’ shortcode to trigger on appear
– Fixed Portfolio Loading Type option for ‘Portfolio list’ shortcode not working properly for non-masonry types
– Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: cryptointel
So, I was among the many who thought this wasn't nulled. But I was missing something.

After you install this theme, go to where you extracted the files on your HD at. Navigate to xml export -> demos. Double click on the index.html to open a list of all the demos offered by the Bridge Theme. From there you can find the demo you want and click on Download next to it.

Once you download the XML file, go back into the wordpress dashboard and go to Tools -> Import -> Wordpress Import. THen just import the XML file you downloaded, being sure to put a check next to "..import all files and pages" or something like that.

It will create all your pages. Then just go to settings -> reading and change the home page ot the newly created homepage via the import.

Last edited:
Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge v19.6

Download Bridge v19.6 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 19.6 – JANUARY 3RD, 2020

– Added Web Studio Demo
– Added Furniture Brand Demo
– Added Creative Portfolio Demo
– Added Agency Showcase Demo
– Added Festival Demo
– Added Art Portfolio Demo
– Added ‘Numbered Carousel’ shortcode
– Added ‘Numbered Carousel’ Elementor widget
– Updated Bridge Core plugin to 2.0.9
– Fixed ‘Google Map’ Elementor widget ‘Custom Pin’ option

So, I was among the many who thought this wasn't nulled. But I was missing something.

After you install this theme, go to where you extracted the files on your HD at. Navigate to xml export -> demos. Double click on the index.html to open a list of all the demos offered by the Bridge Theme. From there you can find the demo you want and click on Download next to it.

Once you download the XML file, go back into the wordpress dashboard and go to Tools -> Import -> Wordpress Import. THen just import the XML file you downloaded, being sure to put a check next to "..import all files and pages" or something like that.

It will create all your pages. Then just go to settings -> reading and change the home page ot the newly created homepage via the import.
Via RSS?

Bridge v19.7

Download Bridge v19.7 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v19.7 – JANUARY 18TH, 2020

– Added Art Shop demo
– Added Political Candidate demo
– Added Artist Minimal demo
– Added Tobacco Shop demo
– Added Music School demo
– Added ‘Course Features’ Elementor widget
– Added ‘Course List’ Elementor widget
– Added ‘Course Search’ Elementor widget
– Added ‘Course Slider’ Elementor widget
– Added ‘Course Table’ Elementor widget
– Added ‘Instructor List’ Elementor widget
–...

Reactions: kokoliso

Bridge v19.8

Download Bridge v19.8 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v19.8 – JANUARY 25TH, 2020

– Added Blogger demo
– Added Coffee Shop demo
– Added Book Store demo
– Added Honey demo
– Added Transport Services demo
– Added WooCommerce 3.9.0 compatibility
– Updated Bridge Core plugin to 2.1.1
– Updated Revolution Slider to 6.1.7
– Fixed Load More pagination for Masonry Blog templates when set for Home/Front page

Reactions: kokoliso

Bridge Theme v19.9

Download Bridge v19.9 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v19.9

• Added Manicure demo
  • Added Design Conference demo
  • Added Moving Services demo
  • Added Yoga and Pilates demo
  • Added Electric Scooter Rental demo
  • Updated Bridge Core plugin to 2.1.2
  • Updated Revolution Slider to 6.1.7
  • Updated Timetable Responsive Schedule For WordPress to 6.0
  • Fixed External Link Target option for 'Portfolio List' shortcode

how can I register this theme?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 11.15.21.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 11.15.21.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock