• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE v30.4.2

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v26.1 Untouched @NullMaster

VERSION 26.1 – APRIL 29TH, 2021​

– Added Music Presentation demo
– Updated Bridge Core to 2.7.6
– Updated Revolution Slider to 6.4.11
– Updated Modernizr script
– Improved compatibility with QI Addons for Elementor plugin

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v26.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

VERSION 26.2 – MAY 7TH, 2021​

– Added Wedding Reception demo
– Updated Bridge Core to 2.7.7
– Improved compatibility with WPML – WPBakery shortcode that used repeater fields are now translatable through WPML translation editor
– Improved compatibility with WPML – Elementor widgets are now translatable through WPML translation editor

v26.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

VERSION 26.2 – MAY 7TH, 2021​

– Improved compatibility with WPML – WPBakery shortcode that used repeater fields are now translatable through WPML translation editor
– Improved compatibility with WPML – Elementor widgets are now translatable through WPML translation editor
Welcome back brother, glad to see you active on here again.

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge Theme v26.2

Download Bridge v26.2 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v26.2 – MAY 7TH, 2021

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: leroy and JRGWxRxZ
1621029393632.png

Any reason why I get this ERROR (nothing specified) at 98th% of Import of any theme.

Thanks

Theme :

Bridge - Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme v26.2​

1621029988316.png

I am not updating as suggested here, scaring if this might unNULL the theme package, should I or ... ?

Thanks

@NullMaster : Bro can you pls guide
Many thanks for your reply @NullMaster. I have kept the settings as under as the Theme required/suggested. Any addition or change you might like to comment will be very helpful

1621029727712.png

Thanks
Theme :

Bridge - Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme v26.2​

1621029988316.png

I am not updating as suggested here, scaring if this might unNULL the theme package, should I or ... ?

Thanks

thanks

@NullMaster : Bro can you pls guide

thanks
C:\xmpp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\i18n\languages\woocommerce.pot (1 eşleşme)
Line 17626: msgid "If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again."
C:\xmpp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\admin\views\html-notice-template-check.php (1 eşleşme)
Line 22: <li><?php esc_html_e( 'If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.', 'woocommerce' ); ?></li>

• Love
Reactions: King Kong
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock