• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Bricks & Oxygen Add-Ons + More!

OVOSZN

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 19, 2020
Hello, welcome to my WordPress sales thread. All items are 100% genuine, licenced products. I have had a lot of sales on Babiato, although I believe my thread was lost when the forum went down a couple of months back.
  1. Please send your payment and PM me your WordPress URL, username, and password
  2. I'll install the plugin and activate the licence
  3. You'll receive lifetime updates (for as long as the plugin is available)
Licence Terms
  • All products listed here are original, genuine licence products, that I have purchased myself
  • All products listed here are lifetime deals. Lifetime means as long as the product is available, supported and updated, you will have access.
  • One purchase = one licenced plugin on one domain
Payment
  • I accept PayPal. The costs above are exclusive of any fees. For Crypto users, you can purchase Amazon UK Gift Cards from somewhere like Coingate.
  • Delivery is usually the same day Monday to Friday.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hellearth and Lalo
Hello, welcome to my WordPress sales thread. All items are 100% genuine, licenced products. I have had a lot of sales on Babiato, although I believe my thread was lost when the forum went down a couple of months back.
  1. Please send your payment and PM me your WordPress URL, username, and password
  2. I'll install the plugin and activate the licence
  3. You'll receive lifetime updates (for as long as the plugin is available)

Bricks Bundle - $50.00
  • Bricks Builder
  • Bricks Extras
  • Bricks Forge
  • Advanced Themer
  • Bricks Ultimate
  • Bricks Core Framework or Automatic.CSS

Oxygen Bundle - $25.00
  • Oxygen Builder
  • OxyMade
  • OxyToolbox
  • Recoda
  • Swiss Knife
  • Hydrogen Pack
  • Oxygen Core Framework or Automatic.CSS

WordPress Bundle - $60.00
  • ACF Pro
  • Advanced Scripts
  • Ultimate Dashboard Pro
  • SEOPress Pro
  • HappyFiles Pro
  • Fluent Forms Pro
  • WP Social Ninja Pro
  • WP Gridbuilder

Special Deals
  • Bricks Bundle + WordPress Bundle - $100.00
  • Oxygen Bundle + WordPress Bundle - $75.00
Payment
-
I accept Bitcoin & PayPal. The costs above are exclusive of any fees.
- Delivery is usually the same day Monday to Friday.
Good luck with sales!

WOW, great selling thread!
just here to say good luck, and soon i will be one of your clients, hopefully ;)

Reactions: OVOSZN
Just a polite notice, my prices are exclusive of PayPal fees. For the last 6/7 orders, nobody has covered the fee - I have waived it, but will request it moving forward.

What is the price? Lifetime access to templates? Will they be updated?
Check the first post. Yes, you will be connected to the remote library to import templates. I'm sure BricksMaven will release future updates, yeah.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock