• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
Just look at the functions.php file in Bricks' child theme. You'll see references to register custom elements, and the example file is 'title.php'. Once you understand that, it's simple to create your own elements (or widgets as the plugin calls them). But I suppose it's only for people who understand simple php coding.
ok, thx! like when I posted this looking for the plugin I'm really good in PHP!
but nevertheless, thank you
I've started the PHP course days ago, I hope I'll progress with it.

Reactions: frizzel
Thanks! Anybody else having issues with 1.5.1RC with things like carousel displays, formatting, missing values, weird behaviour? Seems ok once edited but it doesn't feel very stable right now 1.5.1RC. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: crekkz
Just wanted to see if anybody was having as much trouble with 1.5.1RC as I was...

Thanks anyway 🤷‍♂️

bobsmith updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.5.1 Nulled

Download Bricks Builder v1.5.1 - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled

Release 1.5.1 (UPCOMING)
You can already manually download 1.5.1 while we perform a few more final tests: https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.5.1

This release introduces multiple significant styling-related changes (plus one possible breaking change in regard to the position). Please read this changelog entry carefully before updating.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks @nivrito 😍

BEFORE SOME MOAN ABOUT THIS VERSION NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A FINAL RELEASE FOR V1.5.1.

BE PREPARED TO HAVE SOME BUGS IF YOU USE THIS VERSION BEFORE ALL SORTED.

Release 1.5.1 (UPCOMING)
You can already manually download 1.5.1 while we perform a few more final tests: https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.5.1

This release introduces multiple significant styling-related changes (plus one possible breaking change in regard to the position). Please read this changelog entry carefully before updating.

I would be very very careful when updating to a live site with bricks and automatic css. Learned that last automatic css update made my live site behaviour strangely and bugs found with external css loading method. Be sure to test all the updates in a staging site before you update any plugins.

Reactions: smalok
I would be very very careful when updating to a live site with bricks and automatic css. Learned that last automatic css update made my live site behaviour strangely and bugs found with external css loading method. Be sure to test all the updates in a staging site before you update any plugins.
what version of automatic css.?

what version of automatic css.?
Bricks builder 1.5 and Automatic css v 2.1.1. Haven't got the time to update it to the latest 2.1.2 since it was a nightmare upgrade the last time I updated Automatic css. No information on change log so I have to try it without any precaution.

Has anyone noticed this
In any bricks builder tutorial (eg
)
I watch about (Theme Styles) its shows multiple styles, like Milo, Sizzle and Rank.
Now when i install a clean bricks builder theme these styles so no show up.

Attachments

• 1662709074478.png
    1662709074478.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: promowp
Has anyone noticed this
)
I watch about (Theme Styles) its shows multiple styles, like Milo, Sizzle and Rank.
I've never seen it!

How to Create a Dynamic Centered Logo Menu in Bricks (w/ SCSS)

Has anyone noticed this
)

When you insert a template from a certain bundle, you can import theme style too....

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

It won't appear there when you simply create a new page etc, however you can export that theme style from a bundled template by simply clicking on edit theme style and then export and you will get it downloaded for this template above as 'bricks-theme-style-sizzle_(template_bundle).json'

Then when you go and create a new page, you can simply go to theme style and create and then import and simply import the exact same json file and you will then have it in your theme style list.

Untitled4.png

From about 3:15 in this video they talk about bundles and tags.

Template Bundles & Template Tags
These two Bricks template taxonomies can be used to organize and group your templates together. They are 100% optional.

For example: Our Community Templates use Template Bundles to group individual templates of the same website design (Milo, Sizzle, Rank, etc.) together. Feel free to use template bundles in any other way.

Template Tags are simple tags. The “My Templates” screenshot above uses template tags such as “Dark” and “Light”. Again, they are completely optional, but often very useful. Especially as your template library grows over time.

Community Library can be found in your template library.....

Read changelog....

Release: 1.3.2
New Community Template Library (Container-Based)
Up until now all “Community templates” where designed using the now obsolete section/row/column based layout structure, and then converted into the new container-based layout. Because of the completely flexible container nesting structure and new alignment options, this converting was never 1:1.

Which is why we are now finally able to announce the launch of our new (container-based) “Community Templates” library. We’ve overhauled the “Rank” & “Sizzle” template bundles, and got rid of all other templates. They started to look somewhat dated.

This launch is really just a starting point. We’ve got one new template bundle, named “Digital”, and a variety of individual sections and single page templates.

The community template library hasn’t received the attention it deserved. As we now got some actual designer help, we are confident to release new templates on a more regular basis. Next up are probably a few WooCommerce related templates, and single page templates.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you are running at least Bricks 1.2 in order to insert any templates from the community library.

Also, if you don’t see the new templates under “Community Templates” after updating to Bricks 1.3.2, please click the “Refresh” icon in the builder template modal to fetch the latest templates.

Tighten your seatbelts folks, with the release of 1.5.2, Bricks is officially going on to a byweekly release schedule!

I want to thank everyone who provided and will provide us with further updates here on Babiato! Cheers to this amazing community! 🙌🏼🥳🙏🏼

v1.5.2 Nulled​

If you are updating from 1.5, please make sure to read the 1.5.1 changelog entry first, as 1.5.1 contains multiple significant styling changes. Especially the position: relative change under “Breaking Change”. Thank you.

Attachments

• bricks.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 20
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock