• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
I installed saas and the booknetic file, but I keep getting told that I do not have access to the page....is it a db issue that needs to be fixed? and how do i fix it? The ssas file is a 2.1.2 version and the other file is the 3.1.4 version

Attachments

• booknetic-saas (2).zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
  • booknetic (3).zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 34
I installed saas and the booknetic file, but I keep getting told that I do not have access to the page....is it a db issue that needs to be fixed? and how do i fix it? The ssas file is a 2.1.2 version and the other file is the 3.1.4 version
@TassieNZ @NullMaster can you please take a look at this?

Last edited:
Reactions: VANCE
Weird, everythiing works except client management. It does not load clients, I create them, all fine, but onthing on screen...

Any update on this please?

@Babak @bobsmith Booknetic - New Updated Add-Ons

Booknetic – Coupons1.0.9Updated
Booknetic – Custom Forms1.1.1Updated
Booknetic – Customer Panel1.1.0Updated
Booknetic – Giftcards1.0.6Updated
Booknetic – Google Calendar1.1.2Updated
Booknetic – Invoices1.0.4-
Booknetic – Mollie Payment1.0.7Updated
Booknetic – Paypal Payment1.0.7Updated
Booknetic – Square Payment1.0.4Updated
Booknetic – Stripe Payment1.0.6Updated
Booknetic – Taxes1.0.6-
Booknetic – Twilio SMS1.0.9Updated
Booknetic – Twilio Whatsapp1.0.9Updated
Booknetic – WooCommerce Payment1.1.2Updated
Booknetic – Zoom1.0.7Updated

Someone managed to get woocommerce working properly? mine is redirecting user to checkout with $0.00 value.

If yes, can someone please upload WC updated addon?

Thanks in advance.

Booknetic – Coupons1.0.9-
Booknetic – Custom Forms1.1.2Updated
Booknetic – Customer Panel1.1.1Updated
Booknetic – Giftcards1.0.7Updated
Booknetic – Google Calendar1.1.3Updated
Booknetic – Invoices1.0.4-
Booknetic – Mollie Payment1.0.7-
Booknetic – Paypal Payment1.0.7-
Booknetic – Square Payment1.0.4-
Booknetic – Stripe Payment1.0.6-
Booknetic – Taxes1.0.6-
Booknetic – Twilio SMS1.0.9-
Booknetic – Twilio Whatsapp1.0.9-
Booknetic – WooCommerce Payment1.1.2-
Booknetic – Zoom1.0.7-

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Booknetic SaaS - WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling Systems with a new update entry:

Booknetic v3.1.6

Download Booknetic SaaS v3.1.6 - WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling system Nulled Free
v3.1.6 – 10 Jun 22

+ Added a new keyword to display the total number of appointments in Group - {total_appointments_in_group};
+ Fixed the bug related to the fixed frequency for Monthly type of Recurring Appointments;
+ Fixed the bug related to the available days in the Customer panel - Reschedule;
+ Fixed the bug related to the buffer time in the Customer panel - Reschedule;
+ Fixed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock