• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly Stripe (Add-on)

Bookly Stripe (Add-on) v4.5

No permission to download
Who else is having this same issue? The Bookly Stripe addon is not working..Pls I need your help guys 🙏🏼
Screenshot_20230726-095404_Chrome.jpg

It is because you need Stripe addon 4.3 as 4.1 is not compatible with the latest pro. We had to buy license to make it work again

It is because you need Stripe addon 4.3 as 4.1 is not compatible with the latest pro. We had to buy license to make it work again
And if i rollback to bookly pro 6.3 and stripe 3.9.. will it work?

Yes but if you are using other addons then you might need to roll back them too to make it compatible with older pro

Does anyone else have a way out this?
I love the fact that 2 staffs can use the PayPal and Stripe separately to receive their payment from customers.
I wonder if there's any other booking plugin that has this feature.

Does anyone else have a way out this?
I love the fact that 2 staffs can use the PayPal and Stripe separately to receive their payment from customers.
I wonder if there's any other booking plugin that has this feature.
The only other Booking Plugin, would be Amelia

This has multiple payment options

:)

Doesn't work, booking just shows
Oops!
No payment methods available. Please contact service provider.

Doesn't work, booking just shows
Oops!
No payment methods available. Please contact service provider.
All working for me (y)

1695054103314.png

Have you setup and entered stripe keys in Bookly Stripe addon?

Have you associated a service with payment method in Bookly Stripe addon?

Have you setup Stripe properly?

Last edited:
All working for me (y)

1695054103314.png

Have you setup and entered stripe keys in Bookly Stripe addon?

Have you associated a service with payment method in Bookly Stripe addon?

Have you setup Stripe properly?

It was using the service booking mode, it wouldn't load stripe at all even though the keys where all added. However using woocommerce method stripe works fine that side of things.

It was using the service booking mode, it wouldn't load stripe at all even though the keys where all added. However using woocommerce method stripe works fine that side of things.
Have you tried Bookly Stripe with WooCommerce disabled?

I have read somewhere, that the latest WooCommerce was causing some issues

You may find some information here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock