• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download
If you are actually referring to v19.4 then it is FREE and does not require nulling if used with my Bookly Pro Addon v3.4 NULLED.

TassieNZ :)
Fixed 😌

1bQpfUa.png

@TassieNZ Just saw your nulled version. Fixed the days count.
Thank you so much! :love:

Last edited:
@TassieNZ I think my colleague above didn't explain himself properly. it seems the bookly pro 3.4 doesn't work with the current bookly 19.4. it asks for the license.

Okay within the new file you uploaded (page number 8) it works. What it doesn't work is with the bookly addons. How did you fix the plugin so we can do the same for the addons please? It asks for the license for the addons after updating to 19.4

EDITED: it doesn't ask for the licence but it doesn't show any bookly pro features, which it is the same as not working.

Falconizer updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software Systems with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v3.5

Download Bookly Pro Addon v3.5 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free

• Added support for Bookly 19.5
  • Added ability to include online meeting URL to [bookly-appointments-list]
  • Fixed an issue when blank page was added during appointments list print
  • Fixed an issue when ICS file was not attached to email notification

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any one else getting this email recurring errors in email notification? doesn't display recurring schedule in emails.

Screenshot (3).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    669.9 KB · Views: 5
Does anyone have difficulty with the group booking addon on these latest versions? 3.5 etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamben13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock