• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blocksy Companion (Premium) By CreativeThemes

Blocksy Companion (Premium) By CreativeThemes v2.0.42

No permission to download
@TassieNZ Finally Learned, Again you NULLED it By editing only one files.

From tommorow i compared every single file excluding Main Plugin file.

Then today i realized, it is Nulled by "TassieNZ - The One File Nuller" and i seened only blocksy-companion.php file is edited 😢😭😰

@TassieNZ
Then today i realized, it is Nulled by "TassieNZ - The One File Nuller" and i seened only blocksy-companion.php file is edited 😢😭😰
LOL You've just been lucky. One or two recently were at least 5 files! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 2GB
Mine everything is working as well as i am using blocksy too.

@GSP PLEASE TELL
Your copy null from mine is fine and works perfectly. However, for future reference keep an eye out for extra "blank" lines as they shouldn't be there! e.g. lines 82 and 83. It doesn't matter in this case, but sometimes can cause issues! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and 2GB
Yes uncle, but how you did it. I have Licensed Version of blocksy pro (tommorow mr abear installed on my site).

So i want to learn null this...
yes i did, but as we discussed. please don't compromise my license key.

• Love
Reactions: fukn and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock